Milestones Pt. 2

Song: Bleeding Love

💙Leonardo💙

Your daddy has been trying to get you to say you're first word all day. No luck was coming out of your mouth.

"Come on my little butterfly, just say 'dada'." Your daddy pleaded.

"Just give her some time Leo. She'll talk eventually and we have to get going on our patrol duty." Donnie said.

"You're right. Let's go." Leo said as he placed you in a play pen to get going and before he could leave this was your moment to say it.

"Dada!" You called out as he paused to whip his head around. A smile formed on Leo's face as he ran back towards you to pick you up from out of the playpen. As he threw you into the air happily.

"I'm so proud of you! I got to hear your first word." He emphasized.

"Leo, I hate to interrupt the loving and bonding session. But put Y/N down so we could get going." Raph said as Leo rolled his eyes and kissed your forehead before he left with a smile.

'I'm a father now.' He thought very proudly. 

❤Raphael❤

❤Raphael❤

"Y/N, just say 'daddy'. Heck i'll accept Raph too." Your daddy begged as you continued to giggle only to hear him sigh.

"Give her some time Raph and maybe she'll say her first word." Donnie reassured after heading back into his lab to research more information about the Kraang. 

"I guess your right. I'm going to read my read my comic." Your daddy walked over to the sofa and sat down to read his collection of comic books. You walked over to the pile and picked one up to flip through the pages to see all the cool images. 

"Comic dada." You said as he looked up from his book to hear your first word.

"It's about time. Good job." He chuckled and placed you on his lap. 

💜Donatello💜

💜Donatello💜

Your daddy was busy upgrading his turtle bot Metalhead with some useful weapon and ninjitsu style for who knows what interesting movements he has. You wanted to play with him and sadly, he wasn't paying any attention to you.

"Dada pway." You said patting his leg softly as he looked away from Metalhead and smiled at your direction.

"Nice job Y/N. And we can go play now." He said putting his tools away to let the two of you play together. 

🧡Michelangelo🧡

🧡Michelangelo🧡

Your daddy was playing with his video games while you sat on the couch playing with your Elmo and Ernie toys from 'Sesame Street'. Your stomach was rumbling and you wanted to eat something so you went up to your daddy who was too focused into his video game.

"Dada me want pizza." You shook his shell as he paused his game before scooping you in his arms happily. 

"One cheesy slice of Antonio's pizza. Coming right up, sugar!" He beamed as he carried you to the kitchen to feed you a slice of pizza right from the ordered box.

✈I'm glad that I took some time off to think this through for you guys. I have reached 24 subscribers on my Youtube Channel! Yes, all hail me!✈

May 16, 2019