Your Daddy Has A Nightmare

Song: Fake Love 

(Made by ME!!!)

😁Leonardo😁

You were just put to bed after your daddy read you a bed time story. Leo was staying up late watching Space Heroes until he started to doze off into sleep.

*Dream*

Leo was running around in the city with his brothers being on the look out to see if the Shredder was anywhere for them to fight against. Mikey was in the far back until he saw the Shredder behind him as he was swiped out quickly, Raph charged up to him and tried to give him the pain of his own medicine, but was kneed to the gut and thrown against the wall. Donnie tried to fight back with his staff and ninjitsu skills and he was shoved down by the Shredder that only left Leo to face against him.

"You're going down Shredder!" Leo said.

"Come any more closer and your daughters life is wiped out from gush." Shredder sneered as Leo's eyes widen at the sight of you being held by Shredder.

"Let her go!" He yelled as the Shredder cackled to use his blade and stabbed you. Rage filled inside of Leo as he ran up to the Shredder and kicked him aside as he held your small form.

"No....Y/n....My baby." He cried into your cold body as the Shredder peered over him.

"There is no place you can hide, no place you can run. You think you are ready to face me?!" He said before finishing Leo off.

*End of Dream*

Leo immediately woke up panting and sweating as he ran to your room to see that you were still asleep in bed safe and sound. He smiled in relief as he held you close before kissing your forehead.

"I'll protect my little butterfly. I promise." He vowed.

😠Raphael😠

😠Raphael😠

You were being put down for a nape after having a half time playing with your daddy. Raph went to go settle down and watch some wrestling on tv when his eyes grew droopy and fell right to sleep.