When He Get's Overprotective

Song: You Love I

🔵Leonardo🔵:TCRI

You were playing with your toy in you're car seat that was across from Raph. Guess what? You're riding in the shell raiser with your daddy and uncles on a special mission to TCRI. Leo was plotting out what they should do before they arrive there leaving you in the van, however, Leo wasn't particularly sure about leaving you in there alone.

"I insist to take Y/N with us." Leo said.

"Really Leo? Your bringing your daughter inside with us?" Uncle Raph asked.

"Yeah. I don't think its a good idea Leo." Uncle Donnie added with a worried look on his face.

"I know. But, i'm sure that she'll be fine when we get in there." Leo assured looking over his shoulder to see you chewing on your toy. 

When they arrived at TCRI, Leo held you in his arms to quietly sneak inside with his brother's following behind him. They heard that the Kraang were going to use a portal from dimension X to bring alien creatures on their planet and they have to stop them. Luckily, Leo found a good hiding spot for you so that you wouldn't get hurt. 

"BOOYAKASHA!" Mikey yelled pounding on top of two kraang bots.

Your dad and uncles went into battle to take out the Kraang, you were sitting behind one of the Kraang's machinery until you saw something shiny catching your eyes. You decided to go walk over there vuriously wondering what it could be. A Kraang noticed you and ran towards you right when you were about to touch the shiny object.

"Kraang sees a human messing with Kraang supplies." Kraang droid said as you tilt your head curiously wondering what he meant. Leo heard what the Kraang said as he turned to see you being held by the Kraang and ran towards it.

"Get away from daughter!" He stabbed the Kraang that dropped you letting Leo catch you just in time before you fell on your bottom. 

"Whew, I thought I was going to lose you." He said with a smile formed on his face. You all escaped to leave out of TCRI and return home.

 You all escaped to leave out of TCRI and return home