When He's Injured

Song: Don't You Worry Child

😺Leonardo😺

With the city at the risk, your daddy left you with your Uncle Mikey, Uncle Donnie and April until he can catch up with you guys. Sadly, your daddy hasn't return and you were worried about him. Your uncle Raph and Casey came to meet back with the other's and wondered why Leo hasn't come back yet that's when you saw your daddy throw into the room breaking the glass window all injured. 

"Daddy!" You cried out.

"Dude, his shell is crack." Your uncle Mikey said.

You all made an escape turf out of the city to go into the country side for now. Uncle Raph was looking after Leo and each time you wanted to visit he'll let you because he knows you and Leo are really close together. 3 months have passed and Leo hasn't woken up, you played with your uncle outside the yard to help him feed the chickens;that was a total disaster of being pecked by them. Later that night, you were asleep in bed when someone shook you awake when your eyes open to see your daddy standing there wide awake holding onto to cane. You cried happily to wrap your arms around his neck as he buried his face into your shoulder and cried too. 

😈Raphael😈

😈Raphael😈

Raph knew that you have been cooped up into the sewers for way too long. He decided to take you out of the sewers to go on a mission with him and his brothers to find out what Baxter Stockman was doing with the Kraang's part. Your uncle Donnie was with The Pulverizer fanboy that left just the four of you to go out and investigate. 

Once you made it to the hide out, your dad set you aside where uncle Mikey and uncle Leo were. He was going against Fish Face only to get bitten by him and you rushed over to his side followed by your uncles. Uncle Leo told Mikey to call Donnie for an antidote. You scowled over at Fish Face and looked around the room to find tin cans and threw it towards him.

"Ugly fish!" You yelled.

"Get this brat away from me!" He shouted trying to avoid the cans from hitting him.

Once Donnie arrived he gave your dad the antidote as you hugged him tightly in relief of his safety.

🤕Donatello 🤕

Your uncles were shocked that Slash had a side kick that was as pure evil like he was. You dislike the giant lizard man and uncle Raph's once pet turtle. They were in the middle of a fight when you saw your poor dad was in trouble and you decided to help out. You grabbed a bucket and filled it up with water and hurried back to where the fight of your daddy was struggling through to pour it on the floor as a trap. Slash was so busy trying to attack Donnie, he didn't see the spill of water on the ground as he slipped and fell on the back of his shell.

"I did it!" You cheered.

"Good distraction Y/N." Your daddy grinned as he fought against Slash as you stood very proudly.

" Your daddy grinned as he fought against Slash as you stood very proudly

🤡Michelangelo🤡

Your uncles Leo and Raph were arguing once again about finding the mutagen. What's more strange was that your uncle Donnie vanished and you had no idea. It left you and your daddy together to go look for him except the two of you went to go with Raph and met a strange mutant turtle.

"Dude, we have to find Donnie. He disappeared!" Mikey pleaded his eldest brother.

"We don't need them Raphael. Let's go find the mutagen for ourselves." Slash said.

"Sorry Slash, but my brothers and niece come before that." Raph said as your daddy smiled at his brother happily to give him a high-five.

"Huh, so I guess you're going to choose that side, eh? I'll show you." Slash slammed a forceful punch down on Mikey that shocked Raph and you.

"MIKEY!" He cried out watching his brother getting beaten as tears began to pour out of you're eyelids.

"D-Daddy...." You whimpered.

Uncle Raph kicked Slash out of the way and took Mikey and you away from him. He felt bad that you had to watch your daddy get brutally hurt because of the mutagen that was messing up Spike's head. 

🍁Tonight has turned out very good for me so far. I got to see the Godzilla movie and it was great! I have summer school this month from June 3rd-June 21st. Luckily, I get out early in the morning though!🍁

June 3, 2019