Meeting The 2k3 Turtles

I thought about this for a while and loved the 2003 turtles. This is just the turtles, not the other characters. I was thinking about doing a story for them, though...

To start in this scenario:

You were running off again to prevent taking a bath, but this time, you ended up in your Uncle Donnie's machine to teleport you to another world. You found yourself in the sewers, but it would seem as if everything was...different. The television looked smaller, video games weren't controllers, more like a stick to be used, and the comic books were based on different genres.

You hear voices from the other side as you whip around to see the turtles appearing. However, you saw your dad, and he looked so different. Did he grow taller? Where are his eyes?

Well, you were happy to see him again!

💙Leonardo| Age: 3

Leo returned home with his brothers, but he and Raph fought

Leo returned home with his brothers, but he and Raph fought. The two had the usual quarrel, but he kept his cool. While Raph continued to bark at him like an angry red dog, a child's voice cut him off. 

"Daddy!" 

The two stopped their quarrel as a little girl's voice interrupted them. She ran over with her arms extended out, smiling as she hugged Leo's leg. Leo looked confused. 

"Daddy?" Raph tilted his head to the side. He glanced at his older brother; Leo wasn't optimistic about this whole thing. 

"DUDE! You're a dad? What chick did you hit?" Mikey asked. 

"Don't say that in front of her!" Leo hissed. 

Donnie scratched the back of his head. You were smiling ear to ear as you raised your head to look at Leo. You were raising your arms, wanting to be held. He got the message. 

"You sure you didn't get with anyone? She seems to know who you are." Raph grins over at Blue Ninja as the child hugs him while snuggling against his neck. 

Leo is just at a loss for words and hopes to find the child's parents.

❤️Raphael| Age: 5