Tiger Claw {Adding}

Adding Tiger Claw because I can and I want to! No Gifs in this one!

Song: Who I Am

When He Finds You

It was raining and thundering late at night, Tiger Claw was outside sightseeing around the city when he heard crying coming from a dumpster as he went to go investigate it. He opens the trash lid to find you shivering and crying that he took you out of there and held you tightly in his warm furry arms. 

"Do not fear child, I will take care of you and will raise you to carry on my legacy." Tiger Claw vowed.

When He Takes You Home

Tiger Claw reached back to the lair when the other mutants had their eyes on him holding you. He reached to the Shredder's throne room and got on one knee.

"Tiger Claw, what do you want?" Shredder asked.

"I would like to have your permission if I could raise this child to become a member of the Foot Clan." Tiger Claw asked.

"....Very well. She is your responsibility to look after and will make a fine kunoichi." Shredder said.

"Thank you master Shredder." Tiger Claw grinned down at your sleeping form.

First Night

Tiger Claw had already fed you and washed you to get ready for bed. He even picked out a cute onesie for you to wear as he placed you on his bed for you to sleep in.

"Goodnight, Y/N." He purred as the two of you fell asleep together.

He Feeds You

Tiger Claw was feeding you in his arms as Beebop and Rocksteady cooed over at the two of you.

"Aww, the Tiger has grown soft around that baby~" Beebop cooed.

"Yes. The lass has made him soft and cuddly." Rocksteady said.

At that moment, Beebop and Rocksteady were being chased around from calling Tiger Claw a 'softy' while you were placed in a baby chair drinking your bottle. 

Pacifier Issue

"Tiger Claw, you do realize if Y/N keeps sucking on that pacifier then she'll get too attached to it," Rahzar warned him as Tiger Claw went over to the counter to get a cookie.

"Y/N, I trade you a cookie for that pacifier." Tiger Claw said as you took out the pacifier and gave it to him for eating the cookie. 

Milestones 1 & 2

You were bored and didn't want your daddy to go on patrol with the other Foot Clan bots. He was already getting to leave as you stood up walking over to him with little baby steps yelling.

"Don't go daddy!" You whimpered making him stop his tracks as he turned around astonished.

"Young cub of mine has said her first word and is walking. I'm very proud of you, but daddy has to go to defeat the turtles." He told you and you pouted at him.

When You Get Kidnapped: Kavaxous

Ever since your father was bringing for the demon name Kavaxous things weren't going so well. That demon was bad and he was planning to steal the seal and you to concur the world.

When He Saves You 

Your father was furious when he was betrayed by the demon as he fought to get you back. Thanks for the turtles help of course.

When You Draw Him A Picture

You drew your daddy fighting Raph.

When He's Injured

Your dad has recently come back from the mission that was a total fail since the turtles won and his wrist was broken. You comforted him and encouraged to fight so that he won't be such a weakling. 

When He Get's Overprotective

He hated when you got to meet that turtle Raphael since you developed a crush on him. 

Your Daddy Has A Nightmare

His nightmare about losing you from the turtles. 

Bonding 

Both of you train during the daily weekends together.

You Fear Loud Sounds

You fear your dad's roar that startled you and he apologized.

Nickname
Honeybee

You like to be mischievous around others including towards the turtles. Pretending to be sweet yet a bad girl.

When He's Sad

You are growing up way too fast.

Punishment

You disobeyed your father to clean up your room. So, he decided to train you every day with NO REST.

First Day of School

Karai takes you to school and picks you up afterward around the evening like a big sister.

Daddy's Girl Forever

You grew up to be a strong and independent kounichi taught by your father to fight against the turtles and continue his legacy. 

I hope you enjoyed this last daughter scenario guys! Thank you so much for liking this book :D