April O'Neal

Love Survives: All Dogs Go To Heaven

When She Finds You

April was just finished grocery shopping when she heard a little whimper in the corner of the alley when she gasps to see you all alone with no parental supervision. 

"You poor thing. You're coming home with me." She said picking you up in one arm and carried you all the way home that night.

She Takes You Home

When April arrived home she set things aside help you get settled when her dad enters inside.

"April, what's with the baby?" He asked.

"I found her all alone in the street and she doesn't have a home," April replied.

"Well, I guess there is no other option than for you to take full responsibility for her."

"Are you serious dad? Thank you." April smiled.

"I'll name you...Y/N." You smiled.

First Night

The first night April fed you milk and dressed into a Disney Elsa onesie. She let you sleep with her that night all warm and snuggly.

"Good night, Y/N." She said before shutting her eyes to sleep.

She Feeds You

"Open wide." She said.

"WaH!" You smack the spoon out of her hands as she sighed.

"You have to eat Y/N. Pretty please." She begged.

"Wah! WAH!" 

"I'll help you feed her, April," Mikey said.

"I like to see you try." She grumbled.

"Open wide Y/N. Here comes the bus." Mikey cooed.

You smiled and ate it from him that shocked your mom to see that you were eating from Mikey.

"How?" 

Pacifier Issues

"Y/N, give mommy the pacifier please." She said.

"MMM!" You said.

"I'll give you a piece of cake." 

Your weakness that you couldn't resist a treat as you gave her the pacifier and she gave you a slice of cake.

"Gotcha." 

Milestones 1 & 2

Walking- You were missing your mom since she left you with the turtles to look after you. She arrived back from the store to get you some things as you got up and walked over to her hugging her leg very tight.

Talking- Your first word was a balloon. You wanted a red balloon from a movie you saw with Mikey when your mom left him to watch him. You really loved the movie with the clown in it that made you smile when you saw the person who sold balloons dressed as a clown.

When You Get Kidnapped

You were kidnapped by Karai because you refused to clean your room when your mom told you to or no desert.

When She Saves You

She fought Karai to get you back and you earned yourself a time out.

When You Draw Her A Picture

You drew your mom a lovely picture of Stitch and Ariel. 

When She's Injured

April kind of twisted her ankle that worried you and you looked after her until she got better.

When She Get's Overprotective

April is very overprotective even if she's around her friends she makes sure to be by your side. You kind of wander around now since you walk out of her sight that she becomes worried or ask if the other's if they saw you.

Your Mother Has A Nightmare

She had a nightmare about losing you to the Kraang due to her powers. She was glad to have you sleep with her that night promising to never lose you. 

Bonding

You and your mother love to listen to music, train with Master Splinter to become a kunoichi, and sometimes have a movie night.

You Fear Loud Sounds

You fear thunder and the loud radio from the neighbors next door.

Nickname

Fruity Floop 

You love to eat and play with fruits which made your mother call you that.

When She's Sad

She was upset about her father turning into a mutant bat and you comfort her.

Punishment

You broke the tv and she put you to time out.

First Day of School

Your first-day outfit:

Mommy's Little Girl

You grew up to be a pediatrician to help kids get back to health and worked in a children's hospital too. April was so happy to see you fully grown from a child to an adult. You will always be mommy's girl no matter how big you grow. 

🌷Sorry if this took so long for me update this. I had to come up with ideas for a new story and for this one too. I hope you enjoyed this one even though there are no gifs in this one.🌷

Dec 31, 2019