April/Casey

Song: Medieval Times

😌Leonardo😌

April:

You were playing with some building blocks when you notice a certain girl with orange hair and blue eyes walking into the lair. 

"Hey April,"Your daddy greeted.

"Hey Leo," She waved over to him and noticed you on the floor playing.

"April, I see you finally got a chance to meet Y/N." Leo smiled.

"Yeah. I can't believe she grew up so fast." April chuckled.

Casey:

You were playing on the floor with your stuff animals when a guy wearing a hockey mask scared you to death. You screamed when your dad came to your rescue and saw his human friend Casey Jones.

"Casey! Take off that mask! Your scaring Y/N." Leo yelled as you held onto his leg for dear life.

"I didn't know you had a kid." He said removing the hockey mask and looked down at you. "Sorry kid."

😜Raphael 😜

😜Raphael 😜

April: 

You and Raph were sitting on the couch watching a wrestling match. 

"Hey guys," You both turn your head to greet a red headed lady.

"Hey April," Raph greeted.

"Awe, is that Y/N?" April crouched down behind him as she gave you a friendly smile. 

"Yeah. Y/N say hi to April." Raph said as you respond by giving her a small way.

"I guess she's not much of A talker." April chuckled.

Casey:

You were finally going up to the surface with your dad to meet someone.

"Hurry Y/N! I have to introduce you to someone I know." Raph said.