Casey Jones

Lucky Strike:

Finally! There were a lot of debates about adding 2k12 and 80s' Casey Jones. So I'm not going to add the gifs in it and you can imagine him in any era you want. Your choice!

When He Finds You

Casey was skating around on patrol for any sign of the Kraang or the Foot when he heard wailing coming from an apartment and screaming. 

"What the apple is going on?" He asked himself as he climbed up the stairway to see a drunk couple yelling at each other while the woman was holding the baby.

"Well, I don't want her!" The man shouted.

"I don't want her either!" The woman screamed.

The baby only cried louder as the dad was about to toss you in the corner when Casey jumps in between them to catch you in time.

"You guys are sick yo! Why are you doing this to an innocent baby?" Casey scolded as he called the cops on the couple that was taken away while he held you and grinned.

"Heh, those guys won't hurt you anymore." He said boop your nose.

"Excuse me, sir? I was wondering if you are going to set the child up for adoption or..." The police officer was cut off by Casey.

"I'm keeping her," Casey said.

"All right then, uh, just follow me to the station to file some adoption papers." The police officer said.

"Hm, if I'm going to adopt this little cutie. She's gonna need a name and I already thought of one. Y/N."  

He Takes You Home

After that crazy night, Casey called April to help him get some baby supplies. April arrived just in time with baby things as she saw your small form and began cooing all over you.

"Thanks for baby supplies red." Casey thanked.

"Anytime Casey. Take good care of her." April said.

"I got this all under control. Uh, April?" Casey called after her as she stopped at the door before shutting the door behind her.

"Yeah?"

"Can you help me do a couple of things and teach me so I can do them myself?" He asked in a sheepless tone. 

"Oh Casey..."

He Feeds You

"Come on little charmer you have to eat for daddy," Casey said.

Casey kept trying to shove the spoon of mashed up carrots into your mouth. You moved your head away avoiding it until Mikey came over along with Leo.

"Having trouble Casey?" Leo asked.

"I'm doing just fine. She just doesn't want to eat." Casey groaned.

"Here. I'll have a go." Mikey takes the spoon as you look at him curiously.

"Uh, Mikey? Maybe you shouldn't-"

"Come on little Y/N. This is so delicious and you'll love it for the rest of your life; not unless its pizza that is." Mikey reassured leaning the spoon toward you and place it in your mouth that stunned Casey.

"How?!" 

"I'm a pro when it comes to-"

*SPITS OUT FOOD AND CRIES!*