When You Have Your First Period

I'm Back! I got bored and thought coming back here would be helPlease feel free to comment. My phone buzzes, and I see Sonic, TMNT, Hazbin Hotel, and my old books. Thank you for reading my collection!

 Thank you for reading my collection!

😭Leonardo😭

Age: 14

You were dying! Your stomach hurt as someone stabbed you a billion times in your gut while your core was bleeding. 

A/N: This is me. Please feel free to comment on this if you feel the same way. 

"Pain. I feel pain." You groaned. 

"Hang on, butterfly. I'll see what I can do to help." Said,Leo. 

He hated seeing you in pain and tried his best to help you. Donnie explained to him what you were going through, and it's a woman cycle. Luckily, Leo went out with April since she bought the supplies to give to him and a small gift of boxes of chocolate for you to heal. 

🤣Raphael🤣

🤣Raphael🤣

Age: 15

Raph needs clarification about your situation, especially with your emotions mixing around. One minute you are angry at him for not spending enough time, and the next is crying. 

"Why the hell are you crying, Skips?" He asked. 

"You don't understand my pain!" You cried. 

"DONNIE!" Raph called out. 

Donnie explained to the red knucklehead about his daughter's situation about what women would suffer through the cycle during their period. Raph texted April asking her to buy the girls supplies, and when she gave them to him. He puts it in a basket and goes to your room.

"Y/N, I got you some stuff that'll hopefully make you feel better, sweetheart. Just don't get mad at me again." He shivered at the thought of your demon side arising from earlier on.