Chapter 45

Apologies for not updating

***************************************************************************************************************

*Sandra's POV* *Next morning*

I woke up the sound of my alarm going off. I pressed the dismiss button and put my phone back on the table. I looked up to my ceiling and thought about nothing.  I was just looking at the blank ceiling. After a while of that I decided to look through my phone. I scrolled down instagram, twitter, and all that good stuff. at 6:25 I decided to get up and start getting ready. I start off by putting on deodorant then walking into my restroom. I turned the faucet and cold water came out. I cupped my hands and waited for them to fill with water. I splashed my face with the cold water. Each splash made me feel more awake and better. I turn off the water and grab my tooth brush. Scanning the sink for the tooth paste I looked in every inch. I saw the tooth paste, grabbed it and put some on my tooth brush. Then I start brushing my teeth. Not an inch of my mouth gets missed. I scoop in water and rinse my mouth. After that I rinse my mouth with listerine. Then I floss. 

After I finished flossing I left the bathroom and went straight to my closet. I searched for a cute outfit, even though I wasn't really happy. You can't let people know that you're feeling down. I grabbed my outfit and placed it ontop of my bed. I grabbed my body lotion and applied some on my legs, then my elbows. I began to dress. I slipped on a new pair of bra and undies. Today I decided to wear; white shirt, black high waisted pants, combat boots, flannel. I stood infront of the mirrior and checked myself out. My thigh gap was visible, it always is. Wish I had more thighs, people tell me I have chicken legs. I walk over to my little desk and take out all my make up. I took my concelear and apply it in the indirected places. Then I apply foundation, after that I put on powedered foundation. I shade in my eyebrows with eye shadow. I don't like coloring them in with a little eye brow pen. Pulling out my rocket mascara I carefully apply it on my eyelashes. I grab my second mascara and apply coats of that one as well. First the top lashes, then the bottom ones.  After I was done with all that, I applied blush one. Now for the finally... lipstick! I went with a light pink color today. I grab my beanie, glasses, bag, and phone and head downstairs. 

Alexis and my mother were having breakfast together.

"Morning!" I say smiling a little.

They both say morning back.

 "What's for breakfast?" I ask.

"Cereal." My mom responds.

I grab a bowl and take the cereal and milk out. I serve myself honey bunches of oats. My favorite. I grab a spoon and sit down next to my mom.

"Have you talked to Mahogany?" My mom asks me.

"Yeah." I say twirling my spoon inside the cereal.

"What did she say?" Alexis asks.

My mother and Alexis both look at me.

I sigh and say, "She needs a break for me. They told me to give her a year. That it's the best for both of us. Mahogany agreed." I keep twirling my spoon inside the cereal.

"Awe honey. Well maybe their right." She tells me.

"As long as it's ok with Mahogany. I"m ok with it." I tell her.

"The year will be over before you know it." Alexis says.

"Thanks." I smile and take a spoonful of cereal into my mouth.

We all finished breakfast and placed our plates in the sink. I check the time and it was 7:10 am. Time to leave.

"You ready?" Alexis asks me.