Chapter 22

*Sandra's Pov*

Monday morning, getting ready to go to hell. I don't want to see Chris again... I don't want to see anybody. I want to be alone. But I can't....

I was brushing my hair. I was already dressed. [picture of outfit ontop]

I put my combot boots on and grabbed my backpack. As I made my way downdtairs I crashed into Alex.

Alex and I haven't talked. I don't plan on talking to him. It was horrible of what he did to me. Ugh! I hate him!

"Morning mom." I said and grapped a peach. I washed it and took a bite. Food didn't taste the same anymore.

I looked at the time and it was 7:03 O texted Mahogany and decided to start leaving.

"You don't want cereal or anything?" Mom asked.

"No. I'll eat at school." I say and leave the house.

My whole way to school Mahogany and I talked on the phone. I got to school and turned my data off. Plugging in my earphones into my phone, I ignored the whole world. I got to the table were my whole "squad" is. I sat down, they said hi. I just smiled.

The song "Teen Idle" from Marina and The Diamonds started to play..

I wanna be a bottled blonde. I don't why but I feel conned.

I could relate to this song... After what happened I could relate to the whole song....

I wanna stay inside all day... I want the world to go away.

I sighed and looked around the school. Chris cought my eye. He smirked at me then looked away. He disgustes me.

I wanna be a virgin pure. A 21st century whore. I want back my virginity, so I could feel infinity.

That part of the song broke me.... My eyes started to get watery.  I don't want my friends to see me cry. I got up and left.

"Sandra?!" I heard the call my name.

I rushed to the bathroom, when I got there it was full. I got out, tears already coming out of my eyes. I ran to the back of the school. No one is really there.

.

.

.

Leaning against the wall crying very hard, I numbled out a few words.

"I hate my life."

I dropped down to the floor. I was choking in tears...

"I do too..." I hear a voice say.

I flinched a little and looked up. There was a boy standing there dressed in all black. He was short, he looks adorable.

It was awkward... So I just looked away.

He came and sat next to me.

"I'm sorry.. Your crying to hard. I heard crying so I came over. I thought something was going on. What's wrong?" He said.

"I-i just can't d-deal with it anymore. E-everyone h-hates me." I say and cry even more. "I don't know w-what I did to them." I say in tears.

"I don't hate you. People could be ass wholes. Don't listen to them. I know it's hard but their not worth it." He tells me.

"T-thanks." I say and calm down a little.

"So what's your name?" He asks me.

"Sandra Esperenza" I tell him.

"I'm Uriel Cortez. I'm new to this school." Uriel tells me.

"Oh cool. Can I see your schedule?" I ask Uriel.

Wow, he's really nice.

Uriel handed me his schedule and I took a look at his classes. We have 4 classes together.

"We have four classes together." I tell him.

"Cool." He says. He got up and offered me a hand. I grabbed his hand and stood up.

The bell rang and we went to our first period.

He took a seat next to me and we started talking about our interests.

.

.

.

.

I was in lunch sitting with my friends and Uriel. We were all getting along just fine.

People kept staring at me. I wonder why, I didn't do anything.

"Oh my gosh Sandrs!" Sierra comes and pulls me out of my seat.

"What?" I ask and lift an eyebrow.

"Why didn't you tell the school your dating Mahogany *Lox*?!?! We didn't know she's lesbian." Sierra says infront of the whole school.

"W-what? I'm not dating her." I say.

What the heck.

"Oh now your denying it!! Pictures of you and Mahogany are all over the internet. You can't deny your own girlfriend Sandra! You kissed Mahogany and your dating her. We all have proof, and the whole world knows!!!" Sierra shouts at me.

Chris comes and stands next to Sierra.

"Have you all seen the video of her being a dirty whore? She tried to hook up with me" Chris says..

Tears started flowing down my face. I ran. I didn't know where to. This is horrible. Very horrible.

"Sandra!" Uriel shouted while running behind me.

He hugged me and tried comforting me.

"It's not the way he said it is. He raped me" I say broken.

*Chris POV*

I gave Sierra a high five. She helped me spread the word. Everyone knows Sandra's little secret, and I made her look like a whore.

"Good job." I tell Sierra.

"She is broken!!" Sierra says and laughs.

Someone tapped my shoulder and I turned around. It was Alexis.

"Why the fuck would you do that! She went on a date with you!" Alexis shouted.

" SHE tried hooking up with me!! I didn't want to do it and she forced me! So that's what she gets." I lie to Alexis."

*Daniella's POV*

"Chris!!" I yelled.

He looked at me and gave me a grin.

"Yes?" He asked innocently.

I took my hand and slapped him.

"How dare you?!?" I screamed at him.

"What the heck? Your friend doesn't even trust you guys enough to tell you who she was dating."

I stayed quiet and thought about it...

"That's right." He scoffed.

*Sandra's POV*

I was sitting crying my guts out next to Uriel. He tried his best to comfort me but nothing worked... My phone started ringing. I looked and it was a call from Mahogany......