Chapter 12

*Sandra's Pov*

Mahogany asked me to stay with her!!! Omg.. Im so excited. My heart jumped everywhere, when she asked me to stay with her.

The meet and greet was over. And we went back stage. My knees were shaking. This is the best day ever! I cant believe I'm standing right infront of my idols right now.

"Guys did you all meet Sandra?" Mahogany asked.

"Yass." Hayes said.

I just blushed. Their all so adorable! Omg. I can't believe this is real.

"Ha! The three of them look like twins." Nash said.

"Yeah beause wre the bomb dot com!!!" Mitzy told him.

Omg they look alike.

"Sit down." Mahogany said pulling me a chair.

"Thank you." I said taking a seat.

Mahogany took a seat next to me.

Omg. Im about yo have a heart attack. She is even more beautiful in person. I wanna hug her again. Uugh. I fucken love her.

"C-can I hug y-you again?" I asked nervously.

"Of course!" She said and gave me a big hug.

I have been dreaming of this all my life. I always wanted to hold her n my arms. This is a dream come true. Best day of my life. My children are going to hear this story.

We broke the hug as we heard Barts voice.

"Were going to start in five!" Bart yelled.

He looked at me and greeted me.

"She's going to be with me." Mahogany told him.

He was ok with it.

The five minutes we had left we were all talking. 

"Ok ready to start?" Bart asked.

And they all huddled.

"Were all a family! And were all in this together!" I heard Bart say.

"GO MAGCON!" They yelled repeated of times.

"It's show time baby!" Nash said.

Mahogany pulled my arm and told me to follow her.

She led me somewhere it was dark.

I wasnt sure where we were at first but then she got near her dj stuff. We were in the stage!!!

Omg. She played "Break Free" From Ariana Grande and gave me a microphone.

"What do I do with this?" I asked her.

"Sing." She sayed.

Wait what.....

"Please for me..." Shes said.

"Fine." I said.

I'd do anything for Mahogany.

"If you want it. Take it. I should've said it before." I started to sing and the lights went on.

"Tried to hide it, fake it. I can't pretend anymore." I sang and the spotlight came on me.

"I only wanna die alive. Never by the hands of a broken heart. Don't wanna hear you lie tonight. Now that I've become who I really am." I kept singing and looked out at the crowd.

"This is the part when I say I don't want ya. I'm stronger than I've been before. This is the part when I break free. Cause I can't resist it no more" I look at Mahogany she had a big smile on her face.

"You were better, deeper. I was under your spell. Like a deadly fever, yeah, babe. On the highway to hell, yeah"

"I only wanna die alive. Never by the hands of a broken heart. Don't wanna hear you lie tonight. Now that I've become who I really are." I even started to dance.

This was actually fun.

"This is the part when I say I don't want ya. I'm stronger than I've been before.This is the part when I break free. Cause I can't resist it no more"

"No more, baby, ooh. Thought on your body. I came alive. It was lethal. It was fatal. In my dreams it felt so right. But I woke up every time"

"Oh, baby. This is the part when I say I don't want ya. I'm stronger than I've been before. This is the part when I break free. Cause I can't resist it no more" I finished off the song and the whole crowd clapped and screamed.

I blushed and gave the microphone back to Mahogany.

I wonder why she made me sing.

Bart came out and annoucend all the boys and they came out.

"Good job! You did amazing." Mitzy says.

"Thank you." I tell

The boys started to do their thing. They did the lipgloss dance, Jack and Jack sang a song.

Shawn sang "Life of the Party. "

It was such an honor to start MagCon.

Asdfghjkl I cant believe Im up here with Mahogany though!!!!

************************************************************************

Enjoy!

Vote and comment

Love you all!

Kik: @Queen_Ana_Bitch

Instagram: @Queen_Ana_Bitch

Like 3 pics when you follow and say your from wattpad to follow back

Vine: Ana Valdez

Love you all!