Chapter 14

*Sandra's POV*

"Sandra wake up!!!" I hear someone say.

I woke up and look it was MAhogany. I fangirled inside. I woke up seeing Mahogany. I've been wanting this my whole life. I smiled at her, I'm probably smiling like an idiot.

"Morning." I told her.

"Morning! I made us beakfast." She said cheerfully.

"Aaaaw thanks!" I thanked her.

Breakfast from Mahogany.

O H

M Y

G O D

I got up and asked her what was for breakfast.

"I got us Mc.Donalds." She said with a big smile.

"I woke up early, and went to get us some breakfast." She adds.

"Thanks!" I said wanting to hug her.

"No problem." She said with a warm smile.

"Can I hug you?" I asked awkwardly.

"Of course! Don't gotta ask." She says and opens her arms wide open.

I hugged her, and she smells so good. I sound creepy as heck, but it's true.

When I let go from the hug, we both sat down and started eating.

"Lets take a picture of us eating."  Mahogany said.

"Ok." I said and tried to pose the nicest I can.

YEah, your probably like what the heck. But I'm nervous/excited. I'm with Mahogany. I love her so much. I've been wanting to meet her. I met her and now I'm hanging out with her. This is such a special moment for me. I have a freaking CRUSH on her, and she's next to me right now.

I woke up to see her. I woke up to have breakfast with her. This is just amazing. All those dreams I've had... Now I have her sitting next to me, eating breakfast.

She posted the picture on instagram and we continued eating. When we were done we put the stuff to the trash.

"Girl, were going shopping." Mahogany said

"I want to buy you an outfit while your with us. Not because I don't want to let you borrow clothes, its because your my guest and I want to buy you an outfit." Mahogany says.

"Aaaw thanks, but I could wear the same thing. Plus you already bought me breakfast." I tell her.

"Noooo! Come on! I want to buy you an outfit. We could even match or something!!!" She squeals.

"Are you sure?" I ask her.

"More than positive." She says with a big smile on her face.

I sigh and say "Fine."

"I'll go take a shower." I tell her.

I step into the bathroom, take off my clothes, and step into the shower. 

I applied shampoo and soap to my body. I rinsed it off, and I heard a knock on the door.

"Oh, um. Who is it?" I asked awkwardly.

I heard the door open, I kinda freaked out.

"Heyy, um soo sorry. But I guess you forgot to take some clothes in...So here's some. Sorry if this is awkward." Mahogany said.

This was really awkward.

"Oh thanks.." I said awkwardly, and she stepped out.

That was awkward. Haha. That was nice of her though.