Chapter 23

*Sandra's POV*

I am currently in my bedroom locked up crying. I didn't answer Mahogany's call at school. I was to scared, but I have to answer sometime.

My phone was vibrating.... I already knew who it was. I took a deep breathe and answered the phone.

*Phone Call With Mahogany*

Mahogany; Sandra!

Sandra: Y-yes?

Mahogany: Sandra!! I trusted you. I thought you would keep us a secret. But no. You told everyone. It's all over the internet Sandra! Why would you do this? And there's a video of you hooking up with a guy!! How could you. I thought you loved me.

Sandra: Mahogany I do, just let me explain.

Mahogany: explain what? That you told the whole world. People are calling me lesbian now, and giving me hate. I don't need that Sandra. I was doing just fine.

Sandra: Mahogany I'm sorry. I can explain. My brother saw us. He took the pictures. When i got in he took my phone. I didn't know he saw them. Then he forced me to go on a date with Chris. If I didn't do it, he would tell everyone pur secret. So I did. During the date Chris raped me! Mahogany you have to believe me.

Mahogany: Sandra bye. Were over.

*End of phone call*

This day can't get any worst. I lost my girlfriend, my respect, my virginity, and the bad one is me. I couldn't do anything but cry....

*Mahogany's POV*

I was deeply in tears. Today everbody started tweeting me pictures and asking me if I was lesbian. They even made a trend #MahoganyIsLesbian I thought Sandra would keep our relationship ship as a secret. But I thought wrong. I thought she loved me. I'm so stupid. I really like her. To finish it off there is a video of hee hooking up with a guy. She cheated on me. I can't believe it. I thought she was different. She was more than a fan to me. I have no idea how I'm going to deal with all this. The media keeps asking me questions and all. Bart is all up on my ass... I don't know anymore.

.

.

.
*Next day*

Luckily I convined my mom that I felt sick. So no school for me today.

"Sandra!" Alexis stormed in my room.

"What? What do you want?!?" I yelled at him.

"I can't believe you hooked up with Chris!! You whore!" My own brother yells at me.

"He fucken raped me" i cry.

"Your lesbian! He wouldn't do that!" He yelled back.

Of course he wouldn't believe me

"Then why would I hook up with him if I'm lesbian!!" I say drowning. In tears.

What a great way to start my day off. Note the sarcasm. 

He stormed off my room. I was finally home alone. I went back into my bed and started thinking. My life is literally shit. Everything is going so wrong. I was hoping Mahogany would understand me, but she didn't. She doesn't thinks I'm a whore and a cheater. That's not what it is this though. She doesn't believe me. I want to talk to her. I need to explain.

I went into the bathroom and did my business. I looked into the mirrior and I looked so bad. I took a shower and changed into nice cozy pj's.

I'm so scared to go back to school. What if I lost my friends? I don't want to loose everybody.

I sighed and took out my computer. I turned it on and went on youtube. I started to watch some 02l video's then just random videos. I needed to get my mind off things. One video caught my eye... It was me...

"When a Lesbian tries to hook up with a guy"

That was the name of the video. I clicked on it and watched it. It just brought memories back.

Chris thrusting into me... With out e even wanting him to do that. There was photo shopped pictures of me. I went through the comments.. All O read was;

Whore

slut

Bitch

Lesbian

"I'd like that sank to hook me up"

I closed my laptop and cried some more... this can't be happening. I took my blade out and started cutting.... It felt good this time. This could probably be my new addiction...

.

.

.

.

It was 12 p.m and I started to get hungry. I ran to the kitchen and looked for something to eat.

Buuuzzz buuuzzz

It was a text from Uriel. He was complaining how bored he was.

The other text was from Jada

Jada; Aii. I heard what's going on with you. Is it truth?

I texted her back.

To Jada;  I really don't wanna talk about that right now.

Then I started texting Uriel. I made myself yogurt with strawberries and granola ontop. It's delicious. I sat down and started eating, I turned on the t.v and watched spongebob.

.

.

.

.

"Sandra..."

I turned around and Mahogany was there

"M-Mahogany!" I jumped up, I tried to hug her but she stopped me.

I frowned and looked at her.

"I can't believe you did that." She says and chuckles.

"But its ok.... I never loved you..." She says and disappears

.

.

.

I screamed at the top of my lungs. I look around and I was in my couch... It was a dream.
************************************************************************
Heyy guys. Sorry for not updating. But I just updated twice :) thank you guys for everything. I'm going to update again today.

Vote and comment..

Also if you know any good fanfics of;
MAgcon
One direction
Marina and The Diamonds
Cameron boyce

Or just any good stories INBOX me them please, and thank you.

Btw the picture is Chris

Love you all xoxo