Chapter 1

*Sandra's Pov*

Hi my name is Sandra Esperanza. I am a 16 year old high schooler. Every single day of my life I get made fun of. I get called names. For example fat, ugly, whore, hoe, skank, bitch, dramatic, drama queen, lesbian, and of course we cant forget dumbass. I'm not a lesbian, I'm bi-sexual there's a difference. Lesbian is just liking girls, bi-sexual is liking both girls and guys. But I guess some people dont understand that.

Let me tell you a bit about myself. I LOVE Magcon and other viners. I also love 02l. I am inlove with Mahogany *Lox.* She is the best! I love her to death. I have a huge crush on her. Yes she is my woman crush. I lover her so freakig much. I wish she was my girlfriend! But no I have to look like an ugly sloth.

"Honey your going to be late for school!" My mom yells at me.

"Almost done!" I yell back as I finish braiding my long brow hair.

I grab my bag and walk downstairs.

"Want me to give you a ride to school?" My mom asked me.

"Sure." I say as I wash an apple.

My nods, and I walk out of the house and she comes behind me. I get in the car while she closes the house.

She gets in the car and turns it on. I turn on the radio and "Flights." Started playing by Jack and Jack.

"YAAAAS!" I scream and start singing along.

"She tells me it's a little cold out, Don't worry we'll fly south, Come with me girl, I'll let you know what I'm all about." I sang along.

"Oh Sandra, you and your songs." My mom tells me.

"We can leave, make it feel like home, If you're ready let me know. And we'll fly to parts unkown." I sing.

"Sandra I'm going to turn off the radio." My mom jokes around.

"MOM SHUT UP!" I scream waiting for the chorus.

"And it's flights to L.A. Trips to Paris, They could talk but We couldn't care less girl,
Whoa, Let you shop in New York. Drink in London, It's all the same girl, As long as you're coming, Whoa, yeah!" I sang the chorus.

I love Jack and Jack's music so much. It's the best! I also love "Buck Wild."

I sang to the rest of the song till it finished.

"Well that was a good start of the morning." I say and giggle.

"Tell me about it." My mom says then laughs.

We arrive to my school and I sigh.

"Have a good day." My mom says and kisses my cheek.

"Thanks mom." I tell her as I get off the car.

My mom has no idea what I go through in school, and I doubt she will ever know. I walked in school and I had people staring at me and saying things already.

Ugh cant they save up?

I walked to my friends, yes surprisingly I have friends.

"Hey guys!" I say.

"What's up?" Cindy said.

"Like your outfit." Michelle tells me.

"Thank you." I say.

"Dont lie, you know it's horrible." Sierra one of the "popular" girls said.

What? I was wearing a black skirt with straps, a white shirt with a mustache saying "London Calling", a hat, high top black converse, and my bag, and some fake glasses. I looked like a london girl.