Chapter 46

*Mahogany's POV & One Year Later*

"It's such a pleasure to be here and be Magcon's dj!" I say into the microphone 

The boys and I are currently in San Diego in the magcon event. 

A year has passed and a gained my memory back! I remember stuff now, although sometimes I feel like there's something that I'm forgetting. I'm just not sure what it is. But I am really glad I remember stuff now! It feels really good and relaxing. 

I play "love me like you do" the remix. 

The boys were doing their thing, I was doing mine. The crowd was filled with screaming fans. They are literally the best, they are my life. I jam out to the loud music. The boys were making vines on stage. Fans were moving along to the music. 

It was time to pick out three fans to come up to the stage and dance, they'll get to meet the boys backstage after the show. 

I lower down the music and grab my microphone. 

"Time to pick out three lucky fans from the crowd to come up at show off their dance moves!" I say into the microphone. The whole crowd went crazy.

Girls were picking up their hands up signaling for me to pick them.

"I'll choose two and Taylor can pick one." I say and they all started screaming even louder. 

I leave my table and walk down the stage. I look out of the crowd and choose the first fan. It was a black headed girl. The second girl was a blonde. 

I pulled them up on stage and turned to Taylor, "Your turn." I say and go bakc to my table. I start popping my music as Taylor chooses a girl.

The song "Worth It" by Fifth Harmony starts playing. The girls start dancing with the boys. They looked really happy. I'm glad they look happy. They make us happy, so we want to make them happy The crowd was also dancing along.

.

.

.

"Lets do a challenge!" Hayes says.

All the boys agreed.

"Shirtless push up challenge!" I suggest.

"YES!" Screaming fans were saying.

One by one the boys started taking off their shirts. Except Jacob and Shawn.

"We'll be the ones that count for them." Shawn said.

Of course innocent Shawn.

"Alright." I say

"Ready... GO!" I say and the boys start doing push ups

Shawn counts Aaron's push ups.

Jacob walks around each guy counting them. 

I counted as well.

.

.

.

Magcon ended and it was time to meet the three fans backstage. I picked up all my stuff and took it backstage. The boys were going to lead the girls.

I fixed my stuff then got ready for the girls.

The black headed came up first.

"Hello!" All the boys greeted her.

"Hi, oh my gosh." She says shaking.

"Awe don't shake! It's ok." I say and give her a hug.

"I just love you guys so much. YOu guys mean so much to me." The girl tells us.

"Group hug!" I say and we all hug her.

She took pictures with each one of us, then we took a group picture.

The security escorted her out, and it was the blonde girls turn.

I wonder who the third girl is. I didn't get to see her. Oh well I'm going to see her after.

"Hello!" She says confident and happy.

"Hai!" I say and the guys as well. 

The same step repeated.

"I'm going to bring the third girl in." Taylor said.

"Alright." We say and watch Taylor go get the next fan.

I sit down and scroll down my phone. 

People who attented todays event were tweeting to me. I favorited, and retweeted tweets. 

"Here she is!" Taylor says and I look up to see....

************************************************************************************************************

I am starting to suck at updating. Soooo sorry! Well today I hung out with my grandma, cousin, and older sister! I'm so happy.

I'm trying to get digitour tickets. Like really bad! 

GUYS SHAWN FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER YESTERDAY! I CRIED. 

I'M ALSO UPSET ABOUT ZAYN. YES STILL AND FOREVER.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS

VOTE AND COMMENT

WHO DO YOU THINK IT IS?