Chapter 26

*Chris's POV*

I was walking by the main office when I saw a camera crew leave. Wonder what that's about. Out the door came Sandra.

"Hey." I smirk at her.

She ignores me and continues walking.

I grab her rist and face her to my direction. "Dont ignore me." I scoff at her.

"Let me go." Sandra tells me.

I chuckle and say "No."

I pin her against the wall and look jer straight into her eyes.

"Let me fucken go! You ruined my life. I hate you. Don't touch or talk to me ever again." Sandra tells me.

"Awe poor little slut is mad." I say as my hands travel down her body.

"Bastard." She whispers and kicks md right in my... place...

I groan in pain and watch her run off. This isn't over yet..

*Sandra's POV*

Why won't Chris leave me alone? What does he want from me? I hate him! He ruined my life, and he keeps bothering. When will this all end? He started touching me back there. The thoughts of when he raped me, came back. I go to the same school as my rapist, and he's friends with my brother. My life is such a wreck right now. I lost Mahogany, the media is all up on me, i lost my friends, I'm loosing everything..

I went back to class and sat on my seat.

Uriel passed me a note saying

Heyy what happened?

I wrote back and explained him everything. Is this going to end here?

.

.

.

.
Good job with the interview. You did good.

Bart texted me when the bell was about to ring. Ok he seriously needs to stop. It's annoying and creepy. I wonder if Mahogany is still mad at me. She probably is, she probably thinks the worst about me. What if she hates me? Ugh.

The bell rang. Uriel, Jada, and I started to walk home. As we walked out the school people kept saying stuff about me.

The whole school knows about kagcon, there's a lot of fangirls here. Of course people are going to hate me.

*Mahogany's POV*

"Mahogany, you need to get over her." My friend Shayla tells me.

"It's hard." I say laying on my bed.

"Yes, but you have to focus on what's important. Not on some girl you randomly met at a meet and greet." She tells me.

I sigh and say "I don't know what to do."

"We'll figure something out. I have to go bye." She says and hugs me.

"Bye." I say as she leaves my room.

This hit me really hard. I like Sandra a lot.... I need to get my mind of her.

I take out my laptop and turn it on, I go on youtube when I video caught my attention.

"Twitter drama; Interview with Sandra."

Sandra was in the cover with Chelsea.

I clicked on the video and began to watch it.

.

.

.

"Thank you so much Sandra for this interview. Thank you guys for watching this video, see you next time. In Chealsea's channel." The video ended.

She wants to interview me as well.. Great. It's hard to talk about. 

I'm guessing Bart already talked to her because she denied everything. I feel bad for her.... People are invading her space and stuff...

But Mahogany she hurt and betrayed you.. I honestly don't know anymore.

************************************

Sorry for the short chapter!!
Hope you enjoyed this
Vote and comment
Mahondra is a wreck right now. What do you think will happen next? Comment your opinions. I'm thinking of doing a raffle or something... hmm i don't know.