Chapter 10

*Sandra's Pov*

"Sandra woke up honey." My mom woke me up.

I woke up and rubbed my eyes.

"Thanks mom." I thank her and she leaves.

I look at the time and it was 9:34. I am so excited for MagCon!!! I cant believe the day is finally here. I have to look super cute. I need to impress Mahogany.

I get up and walk into the bathroom, and hop into the shower. I poured a bunch of products onto me, so I could smell really good. When I was finished I wrapped myself into a towel and dried myself. I stepped out of the bathroom and went into my closet and grabbed my outfit. Once I was in the bathroom once again I brushed my teeth.

When I was done brushing my teeth, I changed into my outfit.

I decided to dress up like Mahogany. Yes I so would omg.

I wore a pink crop top and a blue skater skirt. I wore white knee socks. For the shoes I wore black high hool boots. I had to include accesories. I wore a bunch of bracelets.... Of course.

I decided to striaghten my hair for this occasion. I blow dried my hair then started to heat up the straightner. After a while of waiting it to get heated up it was ready, and I started to straighten my hair. After I finished straightening my whole hair I put a bit of hairspray.

I was done with my hair... So now I had to do my make up!

First I started of with the concealer. I think it looks better when you put it on before the foundation. I rubbed the concealer all over and under my eye. When I was done with that I put on foundation.

After the foundation I applied POWDER foundation. Then I applied a bunch of coats of mascara so my eyelashes could look nice and big.

I was almost done I just needed one more thing... MY LIPSTICK!!! I looked over my lipstick colors and I choosed red. Of course red lipstick because of Mahogany. Like duuh. Wait...

What if she thinks Im weird? Omg I never though about it.

I went and stood infront of my long mirrior.

Not looking bad though. I went over to my lipsticks and grabbed the red one. I applied it and I was ready!!!

Yaaay!

*Mahogany's Pov*

I am super duper excited for MagCon today. I love MagCon its the best. I cant wait to meet all my fans. Being apart of MagCon was the best decision of my life. The fans are like a family to us. We are all united.

"Mitzy are you done?!?!?" I yelled at her as I put on my shoes.

I was wearing a block crop top with a black skater skirt. As asual my black knee socks with high heel boots. To finish it off a white caridgan. And of course my *LOX* ears!

"Almost!" She yells from the bathroom.

We had Mitzy as a guest today. Mitzy and I were sharing hotel rooms. It was fun sharing with her. She's the best, and she's really chill. She is also really funny.

She was going out with Matthew but they broke up. But they were so cute togehter omg.... It's been really awkward between her and Nash..... They were dating but they had to brake up because of Nash's dad.

I feel sorry for them.

"Done!" Mitzy said as she walked out of the bathroom.

"Girl you look gorgeous." I told her.

"Talk about gorgeous." She told me.

We both decided to wear mathcing outfits today. So we were wearing the same things.