Chapter 31

*Chris POV*

I can't believe a girl just beat me up!! The thought of it makes me feel so mad and low. A girl stronger than me?

Ugh I regret messing with that Mahogany bitch. I think she messed up my private area.

I didn't think messing with Sandra would cause so much pain. How did she find out where I live though? Did Sandra tell her? Or was it Alexis? I doubt it was Alexis.

She ruined my day that I skip school. I'm so mad right now.

*Mahogany's POV*

I think Chris finally learned his lesson. I actually think I was too easy on him. Hah! No matter how hard pr bad I hurt him he will never know the feeling of getting raped is. That's something serious. Thinking about it makes me want to shoot him.... Oops.

To calm myself down I decided to go to starbucks. I pulled in and went inside. I ordered my drink, then rapidly left the place. I do not want to get mobbed today.

I put the straw in my cup and took a sip. I put my drink in my cup holder and started driving around.

*Sandra's POV*

"I am so glad that you fixed things with Mahogany." Uriel tells me.

"I can't believe your so close to Mahogany!!" Jada squeals.

I smile at both of them.

"Thanks guys." I say I walk into my third period.

The first people I see is Lexi and Sierra. Great just great.

"Lexi, can you believe this b*tch tried telling me off this morning?" Sierra rolls her eyes.

Lexi laughs and says, "She can't even defend herself. But don't talk sh*t to Mrs.Lox."

"Jealous b*tches." I say low as possible.

"Jealous of what? Your ugly face? Nah." Lexi tells me.

"No. Jealous that you can't even talk to Mahogany, and I can." I tell them and walk away.

"You slayed." Uriel tells me causing me to chuckle.

"Thank you." I say proudly.

.

.

.

I was in my last class. Just one more minute till the bell rang.

I started packing up my stuff, Mahogany told me she was here already.

RIIIIING!

The bell rang, and I quickly got up. I grabbed my book and walked to my locker.

Once I got to my locker I opened it up, and put my book inside. I closed it and started to walk to the gate.

I exited the school and looked around for Mahogany. Once I spotted her car, I started walking towards it, that's when Lexi tripped me.

"Ow!" I say on the floor.

Lexi turns to Sierra and gave her a high five.

"Amazing." Sierra said and gave me a smirk.

"What ever." I roll my eyes and get back up.

"What ever? Oh really?" Sierra questions and pushes me.

"Stop it!" I yell at her and turn away.

"Look at us when were talking!" Sierra says and turns me to them.

I look around and people were staring.