Chapter 36

*Mahogany's POV*

*Next day*

"Mahogany." I hear someone whisper in my ear.

"Y-yes?" I stutter as the warm voice causes me goose bumps. 

"Who really are you?" The voice asks me.

"I... I don't know." I say with shame.

Not knowing who you are is pretty emberrassing. It's like if you were just born, but you weren't. Everbody know's who they are.. Except me. It's not a nice feeling. I feel so lost. I don't remember anyone or anything. How do I know that these people are not lying to me? I'm trapped. 

"I'll show you who are." The voice says fading away.

"W-what?" My voice cracks and everything goes black....

.

.

I appear in a room, full of screaming girls. I push my way to the front, and I see myself. I'm wearing a skirt with high knee socks, and wearing cat ears. I have a dj set infront of me. 

"Mahogany! Mahogany! Mahogany!" I hear the crowd chant.

I'm Mahogany? That's me. So I am famous after all!...

*Wakes up*

"Guys!" I yell waking up from my dream.

The guy named Bart and my so called mother came rushing to me. "Yes?" They both say in sync. 

"I know who I am! I had a dream." I tell them with a huge smile on my face. 

"A dream?" My mother asks with confusion.

"Yes." I say.

"What was it about?" Bart asks me. His face looked quiet amusing. 

"I dreamed myself at that magcon event! I was on a stage with a bunch of dj stuff. The room was filled with a bunch of screaming girls, and they started to chant my name, My name is Mahogany!" I say very delighted.

Bart looks at my mother with a huge grin. "She's remembering!" He says and they both smile widely.

They seemed so amused. I just need to remember about them. The doctor came in and asked me, "How are you doing?" 

"I'm much better. I kinda know who I am." I tell the doctor.

"That's great! How did you remember?" The doctor asks writting something on his paper.

"A dream." I reply.

He stops writting and looks up at me. "A dream?" He asks me.

"Yes, a dream. I had a dream about myself.' I tell him and explain him the dream.

The doctor starts nodding this head up and down. "I see." He says and starts writing again.

"I'll be back." The doctor says and leaves my room.

I nod, and look around the room.

*Sandra's POV*

"Sandra." My brother shakes me roughly for me to wake up.

"What?" I ask and yawn.

"Wake up." He tells me.

I grunt and start moving around like a wild cat.

"Ow." I say plopping on the floor. I pick myself up and notice I was in the living room.

Eh we must've fell asleep.