I MET CAMERON! (Not a chapter!)

Ok guys! HEre is the proof I met Cameron yesterday. I am the girl in the white shirt cx.

Ok so when I found out where Nash and him were, my best friend, little sister, and I rushed off. We didn't eat or anything. We got there and a nice security let us in. We looked around till we got to the area. We were kind of far, a boy in a white shirt waved at us, since we were far we weren't sure. But we knew it was him. We fangirled. Cameron was with a girl and a guy. They went into the field and walked around. My friend, bestfriend, sister, and I got closer and watched him play with a ball. An hour passed then Cameron started pointing at us. We freaked out, then he started running towards us. The girl started yelling at Cameron "CAMERON! GET OVER HERE! CAMERON STOP!" But he ignored her and kept running towards us. He got to the fence and I started fangirling!

He said "Is the door open?" And tried opening the door, but it was close. Then he asked us. "Want me to jump the fence?" Then he looked around and the gate of the field was opened. Cameron told us "Oh look, it's opened. I'll meet you guys over there." The four of us and Cameron started to run to the gate. The girl started yelling at Cameron. "CAMERON! GET OVER HERE! YOUR GOING TO GET INTROUBLE!" Cameron stopped running and he was by a pole, he faced her and said "I don't care! I'm taking a quick picture with them." Then he faced us and ran to us!!! My feels were fucking with me. (Btw this story is of the first pic of me and him only)

He told us "Are you guys ready? THeir getting me introuble. But I don't care."

My friend took her's first.

Then my best friend.

Then me.

At first he smiled and had his arm around me, then he put them up and started dancing around.

I hugged him so hard I didn't let him go! I told "Cameron, I love you!" And he said "I love you too!" Then he walked to my sister, they took their pic and he KISSED HER ON THE CHEEK!

He started walking back into the gate and stopped walking towards the middle. He turned back and ran to us and hugged us again.

For the second time he told me that he loves me.

After that he left to charge his phone.

We were waiting for Nash. We saw Nash but he was in the field with his baseball uniform on. The whole time Nash saw us and kept turning back and looked at us. But he never came.

After 2 hours, 2 other girls came. Asked us questions, then left to sit somewhere far from us. A bit later on they saw Cam and took pics with him. Cameron was walking, he faced us then stopped and waved at us. I did the heart signal with my hand and yelled "I LOVE YOU!" then he yelled "I LOVE YOU TOO!" He continued walking then put his shirt up. I video tapped it and yelled "Yeah you do that bae! Your bae af!" And stuff like that, he just laughed.

We waited for Nash for 5 hours! And he never came out.

Later on 6 more people came on, we started talking and all. We were allowed to go into the field near a vending machine. 3 off them left somewhere else and 7 of us stayed together. We sat down in the grass and decided to play a game. That's when Cameron came out again in his baseball uniform!!! They all got up and took a pic with him. This time there was this lady yelling and pulling Cameron, but Cameron still took his time and took pics with us. He told us to take a group pic, but I look like shit cx And I'm next to Cameron! The other girl next to him is my best friend. That's when he left! The two girls that asked us questions met Nash .-. It was unfair because they let them in and they didn't wait as long as we did. At the end we waited the total of 7 hours but it was worth it! Cameron is such a babe!

BTW this happened yesterday. The pictures are on my twitter. @Analovefuck please help me get my pictures out to Cameron!!! My phone got taken away, so I can't post them on instagram right now. So please please please, tweet my pictures to Cameron!!! Once again my twitter is @Analovefuck