Chapter 42

*Sandra's POV*

I can't believe Alexis actually stood up for me. I thought he wouldn't. I am really shocked. At this moment I just want to punch Sierra and Lexi in the throat. I didn't do anything to them at all. They are never going to leave me alone. Sierra and Lexi are mad because Chris is in jail. I knew something bad was going to happen today. When is all this drama going to stop? I want to move school, but I can't run away from my problems.

"Thank you." I say as Alexis and I walked home.

He looks at me and smiles but doesn't say anything.

"I didn't think you'd do that." I tell him.

"You don't trust me?" Alexis asks.

Now I stay quiet. I don't know if I fully trusted. It's weird. Alexis and I have never fully bonded. We gre up arguing and fighting. I don't know how I feel.

"I'll prove you that I will change. Just watch." He says and I give him a slight smile.

Right now I really wanted to get home fast. I was a mess. I felt so uncomfortable. Milk and spagehti was over me. I detest wet clothes, so right now is not really helpful.

.

.

Once we got into the house. I took my shoes off and carely rushed to my room. I don't want the floor to get dirty. I enter my bathroom and take the uncomfortable dirty clothes off. I get into the shower and take a warm shower... I got out and searched for another outfit. I'm going to get comfortable, after all I'm just going to stay home. From my closet, I got some comfy shorts and a tank top. To finish it off I put on high knee socks. I didn't put any make up on. I had no reason to.

*Sierra's POV*

"I can't believe that Jada punched me!" I yell in anger to Lexi.

"Me neither. But at least we embarressed Sandra." She tells me with a smirk.

I open my mouth in shock.

Doesn't she get it? "Lexi! I'm popular and a girl that people hardly know punched me infront of the school! I got embarressed even more." I complain.

"Stop worrying about that! We're still hot." Lexi tells me.

That is true.

"What we should really worry about is Alexis. Did you see how he protected Sandra?" I scoff.

"He's a bretrader! Just watch when Chris hears all about this." Lexi says.

"But he's in jail." I exclaim.

"Sierra." Lexi says. "It's Chris we're talking about. He is either going to bust out of their, or they'll let him go." She continues.

"I doubt they'll let him go." I say.

"Why?" Lexi asks me.

"He raped Sandra." I remind her.

Lexi rolls her eyes and faces me. "What did we tell you?" Lexi asks me. "It wasn't rape. Sandra's a wh*re." She tells me.

It was both. Words can't even describe how much I hate Sandra. Everything about her gets me mad. Her face, her body, her life, her. She's so annoying. Her appearance makes me want to shoot myself. She's such an attention wh*re. I have no idea why she's not dead. We all thought she'd be dead after the car "accident." But she's still here. That bothers me a lot. She's not even pretty. Gosh, I don't know why she leaves far away from here.

*Chris POV*

"If I don't f*ck with you, then don't f*ck with me." I hear an annoying prisoner yell at his partner.