Chapter 34

*Mahogany's POV*

"Mahogany!" A girl says really happy,

"Who are you?" I asked her confused.

I look around the room and I don't know where I am. I don't know anybody here. Why am I here? Who is this person. Why is she calling me Mahogany?

Who am I?

"W-what?" Her smile turns into a frown immideatly.

"Who are you? Why are you calling me Mahogany?" I ask confused.

She bites her lip and start crying.

What did I do? I'm just asking who she is.

"Sandra." The man in a white robe who was in here earlier calls her. 

Her name is Sandra?

*Sandra's POV*

"Sandra." The doctor calls me.

She doesn't know who I am... I bursted out in heavy flowing tears.

I step out of the room and cry.

"This is what I wanted to tell you. She lost her memory. We don't know if it's everything or just short termed. It's hard to tell at the moment." Doctor tells me.

I say nothing but cry even more. What if she forgets me forever? This is all my fault. She flew over here for me. I just can't at the moment.

*Mahogany's POV*

I looked around the room, wondering where I am and why. What's the reason I'm here?

The man in the white robe came in again.

"Hello." He greets me.

"Hi." I greet back.

"Can you tell me your name?" He asks me.

The question got me nervous. I don't know my name. I don't know who I am. How am I supposed to answer that? 

"I... I don't know." I reply back and look down at my white sheets.

"I'll tell you. Your Mahogany Gordy *Lox* Your a famous viner and dj at magcon. Your brother is also famous. Do you know who the girl who came into your a few seconds ago was?" He asks me.

I'm famous? I'm Mahogany? I have a brother?

"N-no." I answer him. 

"She's Sandra Esperanza. You came to visit her. You picked her up from school. When you were driving to your house a car that has been following you guys. Crashed you guys." Doctor explains to me.

"That happened?" I ask him.

"Yes." He tells me.

"I-I don't remember any of that." I say and frown.

How could all that be possibly true if I don't remember a thing. 

"But it happened. Mahogany.. You could lose your memory forever. Or it could be temporary. You need to put your effort in." 

"Ok. But how do I do that if I can't remember anything?" I ask him.

"You'll see." He says.

*Sandra's POV*

I feel so guilty and bad. This shouldn't be happening to Mahogany. Literally this is all my fault. I'll never forgive myself. Hopefuly she get's better. I wouldn't be able to live knowing she lost her memory. At the moment she has no clue about anything. 

"Sandra you have a few visitors." Momma tells me and I see two people come in.

Momma *Lox* and Bart. Once I saw Bart I knew this wasn't good. He didn't want Mahogany and I to see eachother again. 

"Where's my daughter?" Momma lox asks concerned. 

"Room next to us." My mom says and leaves the room with her. 

Bart stays with me. 

"Sandra." He sighs.

"Y-yes?" i respond stuttering.

"I told you to not see her again. To not talk to her or anything. I knew this would end up bad." Bart tells me.

"We had problems to fix. She showed up at my house." I tell Bart.

"But if it weren't for you this wouldn't have happened. Now what's the worst that can happen." He sighs.

"There is one more thing..." I tell him.

He should know now. I honestly don't care about Bart or anyone. Mahogany has me worried.

"What is it?" 

"Mahogany lost her memory. The doctors aren't sure if it's short memory loss or she lost it forever..." I tell him.

"What?!?" Bart eyes widen. He leaves my room and goes into Mahogany's I guess.

.

.

.

I was in my room alone. I just have no idea why everything keeps getting worst.

*Mahogany's POV*

"MAhogany do you remember me?!?!" A lady kept asking me repdeatly. 

"No!" I said and gean to cry. 

I don't remember anything and it really fustrates me. 

I wish I could remember but I can't! I'm trying so hard, but I have no idea of anything. I don't remember these people. I can't even remember myself.

"Mahogany you have to remember! Magcon needs you!" The man says.

Magcon? What is magcon.

I can't remember anything....

***********************************************************************************************************

Updated 4 chapters today! Going to get some sleep. Goodnight. Love ya guys!