Chapter 3

*Sandra's Pov*

"Guess who is coming to Vincent High School tomorrow?!?!?!" I tell Cynthia and Michelle.

"Mahogany Lox?" They both ask at the same time.

"YES!" I yell as we walk into Math.

Ugh boring class.

I sat in my seat and the two dumbasse's in back of me started with their spitballs.

"Are you serious? Is this an everday thing?" I ask them, and once again they throw spitball's in my face.

"Pathetic." I say and turn around.

The teacher collected the homework then gave us a quiz.

The quiz wasn't that hard. After I finished the quiz I put my head down anfd fell asleep....

.

.

.

.

*Minutes Later*

"SANDRA!" The teacher yells at me causing me to wake up.

"Oh ugh what?" I ask sleepy.

"You were sleeping again werent you?" She asks me pist off.

"I ugh no." I lie.

"Then what was I saying right now?" She asks me.

"Um blah blah blah blah?" I ask shrugging my shoulder.

"NO! I was talking about the special guest where having tomorrow." She tells me.

Mahogany *Lox* The bae. I know.

"And guess what? Your not going to go see Mahogany *Lox* I will make you go to another class room." The teacher tellls me.

My heart shattered to pieces.

"What no!?!?!? Ms.Shelly you cant do this to me! She's my idol. I've been waiting to finally see her in person." I say as the bell rings.

"No Sandra, I warned you yesterday. Your always falling asleep in my class." She tells me.

"Please I'll make it up! I did my homework!" I say and get into tears.

"Mmm I'll think about it." She tells me.

"Go off to nutriction, dont make me change my mind about thinking about it." She tells me.

Tears start running down my face. I nod and walk out.

"Wow I'm sorry." Cynthia tells me.

I started crying even more.

"This cant be Cynthia! Every one know's how much I love her. And I cant believe I'm not going to be able to see her because of a stupid reason." I say in tears.

Cynthia hugs me and rubs my back.

"It's okay maybe she'll changer her mind." Cynthia tells me.

"And if she doesn't?" I ask her.

"Mm then I dont know." She says.

"Aaaw why is the poor girl crying?" Sierra says as she has her girl's behind her.

I just ignore her and walk away.

"Okay then walk away." She says and laughs.

I wasnt in the mood to talk to any one. I didn't even want to be here.

Cynthia and I went to find Michelle. The whole nutriction I didn't talk. I was sad. After nutriction I went to the nurses office and told her if I could call my mom because I felt sick. My mom agreed to come for me.

I waited a while in the nurses office.

"Nurse? Here are some flyers of Mahogany *Lox* for you to hang up." Some student tells her.

Hearing her name made me start crying a lot.

"Hi I'm looking for Sandra Esperanza. Oh there you are." My mom says walking in.

She signs me out and takes me home.

"Sweety whats wrong?" My mom asks me.

"Nothing I just feel sick." I lie. I dont want to talk about it.

This sicks. My life sucks. Mahogany is going to be in my school and I wont be able to see her. I'm going to be stuck in someone's else class.

I really hope Ms.Shelly changes her mind, if not I will hate her forever. Ms.Shelly knows how much I adore Mahogany! Why is she doing this to me? The day Mahogany favorited my tweet I couldn't stop talking about it. I even told her.

Is she doing this on purpose? She hates me doesn't she? Ugh this is all my fault. If I haven't fallen asleep, I would have been able to go. Buuuut no. I have to be so dumb.

I went up to my room and locked the doors. I layed on my bed sad. I dont even want to go to school tomorrow, but what if she changes her mind? Ugh what the fuck.

My phone buzzed and I checked the tweet. It was from my queen Mahogany. And I got a notification because I got mentioned in a tweet.

@MahoganyLox

Cant wait for Vincent tomorrow! So excited, I cant wait to see @Sandra_Mahogany, since she goes there :)

Oh my fucking gosh!!! No this cant be. I bursted out in so many tears. I couldn't believe it! Mahogany mentionced me in her tweet, and she's going to be in my school! But I might not even get the chance to see her! Ugh! What the fuck. This is a sad but happy moment.

I need to tweet back!

@Sandra_Mahogany

Oh my gosh Mahogany mentionced me! :'( But guess what? :o My stupid math teacher isn't letting me see you :'(

Ugh! What if life right now?!?!?! Ms.Shelly you better let me go. Or else I will be your worst enemy. Muahahaaha.

Then Mahogany retweeted and favorited my tweet. She even tweeted me back. I can't hold it anymore I have to let it go.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!" I let out a loud scream.

"What happened?!?!?!!?" My mom asked concerened. 

"MAHOGANY MENTCIONED ME IN HER TWEET AND THEN I REPLIED, SO THEN SHE REPLIED!" I scream.

"Aaaw congrats hun, you scared me though." She says then closes the door.

@MahoganyLox

What? :( Aaaaw @Sandra_MAhogany.

I started crying even more.

"Ms.Shelly I hate you." I say in tears.

I mean come in, if your idol was going to your school and then one of your teacher's doesn't let you see them, of course your going to hate them!

This was so much excitement for me. I felt my vision get blurry and I felt dizzy and I passed out.

************************************************************************************************************

Sorry if it's boring! It will get better later on! Hope you all enjoyed it!

Vote and Comment.

I will continue based on the Reads and Votes. Okay? :)

Comment what you think

Love you all!

~Crazy Mofo~