Chapter 29

*Sandra's POV*

I opened the door to find Mahogany standing there. I was in total shock. The only thing I could do is stare. Is this a dream? Or is this real?

"Sandra." She said and hugged me.

I hugged her back. This is incredible. I can't believe it.

*Mahogany*

When Sandra opened the door she looked shocked.

I hugged her, I missed her so much. But did she miss me?

"Mahogany!" She said and hugged back.

I could feel her start tearing up on my shoulder. I broke the hug and looked at her.

"Sandra I am so sorry. If I would have believed you there would be no reason for me to be so mad. At the moment I was just so mad. I love you Sandra. I really do. My mom told me that she found the account that posted them. It wasn't you. I felt so bad and stupid." I say as my eyes get watery.

Sandra didn't say anything but continued crying. She hugged me again and tighter.

"I love you." She whispered in my ear.

I sat us down in the couch and said. "Sandra tell me everything that happened. Since the day I dropped you off at home."

"When you d-dropped me off. I came in my house and it was all cool at the moment. The n-next day. Mt brother said he know something about me. He didn't want to tell me. H-he only asked me if I had a girlfriend. I didn't tell anyone at all. The one day he came in telling me that I had to go on a forced date with Chris. That's when he told me that he knew about us. I got really scared. So at the end I had to agree. I went on the date a-and." Sandra says and starts shaking uncontrollably.

"Sandra what did he do?!?" I asked worried.

"He raped me." She says and cries harder.

I kiss her in the cheek and hug her.

"Sandra. I am so sorry. You went through a lot to not let our secret out. I'm really sorry." I say feeling guilty.

I will find Chris and rip his guts out.

"Sandra where is your brother?" I ask her.

"Up in his room." She says.

"Do you think he's awake right now?" I ask Sandra.

"I don't know." She replies.

"Can i use your restroom?" I ask.

"Sure." She responds and tells me where it is.

*Sandra's POV*

I can't believe Mahogany flew all the way over here to see me! She's not mad at me, she knows the truth now! I am so relieved and happy.

*Mahogany's POV*

I ran upstairs searching Alexis's room. I looked at each door till I found one that says his name. I knocked on the door and waited for him to open it. Well that;'s if he opens it.

After a few minutes of waiting and knocking he finally opened up.

"Hello." I walk into his room.

"Um hi." He says looking at me really confused.

"We are going to have a really serious talk." I tell him with my hand on my waist.

He groans and tells me "Get out. I was sleeping. I did not wake up for some serious talk. Which I really won't even care about."