Chapter 11

*Mahogany's Pov*

We set up the stage and prepared everything. We were done already.

It was time for MagCon....

They opened up the doors and all the boys got into their places and they started letting the fans in...

Mitzy and I get onto our places. She was with me of course.

Fans were fangirling and squealing. It was so adorable. I got a microphone and turned it on.

"Hello Everyone!" I said into the nicrophone making sure it was working.

"It's such an honor to be here at Vincent and to get to meet all of you! Now we shall let the meet and greet begin!" I said and all the fans started screaming .

They all started to make lines.

*Sandra's Pov*

"Its such an honor to be here at Vincent and to get to meet all of you! Now we shall let the meet and greet begin!" Mahogany and we all started screaming.

Then we all started to make lines.

I am so excited!!! I could barely walk. I decided to make line for Matthew first.

I wanted to save the queen for last. I was making line alone because I lost the girl I met out there. Eh what ever I guess at least I'm here. I was the 10th person in line to meet Matthew.

I was fangirling inside while I took a look around the whole room. Matthew was in the middle of Cameron and Carter. Then it was Nash, Aaron, Hayes, Taylor, Jack G & Jack J, then last it was my queen with Mitzy.

Aaaw they looked so cute. They are wearing matching outfits.

"Hey girl." I felt someone tapped my shoulder.

I looked back and it was a girl.

"You look so pretty! You dressed up like Mahogany thats so cute. Your a Mahogany girl?" The girl complimented me.

"I, ugh, yeah. Yeah I am." I said shy.

"Aaw your so adorable. " She smiled.

7 people more to go. And I get to meet Matthew.

*Mahogany's Pov*

I searched the room for Sandra. I know she's here! She told me herself. I looked in my line but she wasn't there. I thought she would make line to meet me first. Mmm. She's probably in Nash's or somebody else's line. Too many people in here. I'm not going to find her. 

My next fan came up to me and gave me a hug....

My mind the whole time was on Sandra....

*Sandra's Pov*

I wonder if Mahogany remembers me. Hmm. I dont think so. I'm just another fan. 

"Girll... Go your turn." I heard someone snap at me.

Shit... It was my turn! Omg Matthew probably thinks I'm an idiot now... Good going Sandra.

I gave him a big bear hug. I was so happy.  He hugged back.

"Hi Matthew omg?!?!" I say panicked.

"Hi beautiful." He says and I blush.

"Matthew omg. I love you so much. Your such an inspiration to me. Your a little angel. Omg. I can't believe I have you standing infront of me right now." I say and he chuckles.

He gives me a kiss on the cheek and we takes a few pictures. He asked me what my name was.  Omg he knows me name know. The first pictures we took  were normal but then we got a little weird.