Chapter 49

*Sandra's POV*

As soon that I saw Aaron and Mahogany I froze in shock.

"Hey." Aaron says.

Jada next to me is low key freaking out. Mahogany and I just stare at each other. I didn't know she was going to be here. It's been a year. Does she remember me? Has she gotten better?

By the way she's looking at me I don't know what to think. It's like she's lost. I'm really hoping that she remembers me.

"Hey Sandra!" Aaron says with an adorable smile.

I just smile at him, I want to say something but I can't.

*Mahogany's POV*

All these flashbacks I just had, just by looking at her. I remember everything now. I know what I've been missing. It's Sandra. SAndra is the girl I've been thinking about. Sandra is the girl I was going to find It's her. She's here. Now everything makes perfect sense. The story is complete.

I can't even say anything I'm just looking at her. I have to do something.....

Without even realizing I go in for a hug. Her faced looked amused when I walked towards her to give her a hug. She does remember me, and she's happy to see.

"Sandra." I whisper in her ear.

"Y-yes." She stutters.

I am so happy.

*Sandra's POV*

"Sandra." MAhogany whispers in my ear.

"Y-yes." I stutter.

OH MY GOSH! She remembers me. Oh my gosh. I can't believe it. I'm so happy.

Jada and Aaron were just standing there. We broke the hug and she looked at me with a huge smile.

MAhogany grabbed my hands and said, "I missed you."

"So did I." I tell her.

We look around and everyone from starbucks was staring at us. But who gives a f*ck.

*Jada's POV*

I literally just can't. Help please I need air. MAhogany *Lox* and Aaron carpenter are infront of me. I don't know what to do or say. I'm like lowkey fangirling. I feel like crying so hard, I love them so much. Sandra and Mahogany just had their moment and Aaron and I were just looking... My feels can't right now.

"Well this is my friend Jada." Sandra introduces me to them.

"Hi!" I say smiling widely.

"Hello." They smile back.

We all get our drinks then leave starbucks.
.
.
"So what are you doing her?" Mahogany asks me.

"Vacation with my mom, brother, and Jada. you?" I ask back.

"Magcon." She says smiling.

"Ooh! Cool." I say smiling.

"Here's my number and where are hotel is at. If you guys can y'all can come over." Mahogany tells me handing me a piece of paper.

"Alright I'll text you." i tell Mahogany and she hugs me once again.

i hug back. I'm so happy.

*****************************
1. GUYS I WAS WATCHING JONAH'S YOUNOW AND I COMMENTED "I MET YOU IN L.A BUT IN OUR PICTURE YOU DON'T LOOK HAPPY" HE READ IT, APOLOGIZED AND TOLD ME THAT HE FELT SO BAD. I STARTED CRYING SO BAD

2. MAHOGANY FAVORITED MY TWEET

3. I GOT MY MAMA SHOUSE FOLLOW

4. Follow my insta; @magcon.whores

5. Check out my youtube channel if you'd like! u2bergirls