Chapter 38

*Sandra's POV*

I couldn't believe my eyes. Why would he do this?!?"

It was Chris! I'm sick of him. Everything is his fault.

Do you guys know the young boy? He's obviously a teenager." The officer asks us.

I look at Alexis and he looks right into my eyes.

Then he looked away and said, "No I don't know that guy."

My heart started pounding in anger.

"Alexis! That's CHris, and you know it. You know who cHris is. Chris is your best friend!" I yell at him.

So much for change. I am so mad right now.

"Sandra!" Alexis says nervous.

"Sandra please calm down. Alexis is that true? Is Chris your best friend?" The officer asks me.

Alexis takes a deep and says, "Yes... Chris is my best friend." 

"Take her out of the room." The officer tells his mate.

I stormed out the room. I should've knew Alexis was lying. How could I ever thought that he would change? I'm so freaking stupid. He knew it all along and he didn't do anything about it! He said he would change, he said wouldn't be on Chris's side anymore. But it was all a lie.

The officer pulls the grown ups away and starts talking to them. I started to cry. I'm just so ferious. Mahogany has amnesia because of Chirs! ALexis tried to deny it, but he failed. 

"What's wrong?" Mahogany says scooting over to me.

"I'm so sorry." I tell her as my tears come rolling down my face. 

"Why?" She asks confused. 

"This is all my fault. You would have never came here if it weren't for me. You have amnesia because of me. I just love you so much. It hurts to see you like this. I know who it is now. My brother said he would change, but he never. He's still on the side of the guy who raped me... Why is life like this? It hits you so damn hard! You could be the nicest person in the whole and get treated like shit. I've only wanted the best for you. You have a life ahead of you, and your the one who gets fucked." I tell MAhogany.

"It's not your fault. If I came all the way over here for you, it's because your really special to me. It doesn't matter, at least I'm still alive. We need to fix that. You got raped and then the guy tries killing you. He needs t be in jail." Mahogany tells me.

"But no one will believe me... My brother would go against me, even though he knows the truth." I tell her.

"Even if no one hears you, you need to speak up. Sometimes it only takes a vooice to change everything." She says whiping my tear away.

*Alexis POV*

"Why would you lie like that?" The officer keeps asking me these bunch of questions.

"I don't know." Has been my answer to him. 

"You'd choose your friend, than your own sister? He tried killing her." He tells me.

"I know." I say.

"So you knew that he was going to do this?" He asks.

"NO! I didn't know he was going to do any of this. When he told me a freaked out. It's hard." I start getting angry.

I keep messing up. This time I lost Sandra for sure. The worst part is that I told her that I would change for the better. It hasn't even been a day and I'm on Chris's side again. I have no idea what I'm going to do. I really wanted to change. I wanted to start having a good sister brother relationship with her. But my decision wasn't the best. 

"Ok." He says and turns around.

That's when everyone came in. Great just great. Their going to think I'm a big douche now. 

They all sat down around me, my mom looked really disappointed in me.

"So we found out who the guy is. Were immideatly going to arrest him." The officer tells them.

"Who is it?" My mom asks.

"It's Chris." I speak up. 

"Chris? That guy again! He's been tormenting you're daughter. He raped her, bullied and cyber bullied her! That kid needs some real jail time." Mahogany's mom says.

I'm dead...

*Sandra's POV*

"HE RAPED SANDRA?!?!" My mom flipped. "ALexis are you ok in the head? He's done so much harm to you're sister and your defending him?" My mom tells Alexis. 

Alexis doesn't even say a word. 

"I just can't believe this right now." My mom says and starts to cry.

Wow...

I go up to my mom and hug her.

"Sandra why didn't you say anything?" My mom asks me.

"I-i don't know." I stutter.

*Chris POV*

"Ai Sierra come over. Home alone again." I smirk at Sierra through the phone. 

I hear a loud bang on my door. It made jump a little. 

"Call you back right now." I say and hang up on her. 

I open my door and a bunch of police come in and knock me down to the floor.

"What the fuck!" I yell.

"Your under arrest! For murder attempt, rape, bullying, and cyber bullying!" The officer yells at me.

The first person that came to my mind was Sandra...

*Alexis POV*

"I just got notified that Chris got arested. You guys may go home now. We'll contact you later." The officer tells us.

I need to talk to Sandra. I really mest up. She needs to know that I didn't mean it. It was just so hard and complicated.

"Sandra." I call her and she just storms to the car.

I ran after her.

"Sandra please!" I tell her.

"Leave me alone! Just don;t talk to me anymore." She tells me.

"We need to talk," I tell her.

"WE have nothing to talk about. I gave you a chance to change and the first thing you did was side Chris. Why don't you go with him?!? Share a fucking prison cell with him!" Sandra yells at me.

"It was complicated! Really complicated. It wasn't freaking easy ok? I'd tell you the real reason I've always been this way but for what? You wouldn't unerstand." I say.

"Like if you ever understood me!" Sandra says angry.

"Sandra! At least you're not adopted! You have a real mom. I don't have either. I took your mom in like if she was my real mother. When you came everything changed! But what ever." I say and get in the car.

*Sandra's POV*

Alexis is adopted?

************************************************************************************************************3 chapters today!!! Yaaay! come on guys! Say yay with me. YAAAAY!

Guys....

WE'RE GOING ON A TRIP! ON OUR FAVORITE ROCKET SHIP!

Lol. Sorry.

Comment your favorite part of the chapter. 

Vote and comment.

Follow my instagram that I made just for you guys; AnaValdez5

So I'm going to go make the cover for my new book!! ^~~~^ SO happy. Comment Bagels if you read my authors note. If you do. I love you!!

xoxo