Chapter 8

*2 Days  Later & Sandra´s Pov*

"Finally saturday!" I yell as I awake by my beeping alarm clock.

I turn it off and look at the time 9:30. Today I was going to go out with my Alex. My new friend. Omg I sound like a complete weirdo. 

I get up and clean up all my room. I do my bed then look for a nice outfit. I place it on the bed and hop into the shower. I start off by washing my hair, then my face. I turn off the water and put shampoo. After I rub my body with soap. I turn the water back on and scrub myself clean. Closing the water once again I put on conditioner, then wash it off. I turn off the water then grab two towels. One for my hair, the other one for my body. After I wrap myself I dry myself. 

I walk to my bed and grab my outfit. I put on my high waisted ripped jean shorts, with my American Flag tank top, some heart shaped American flag earings, red sunglasses, and my white converse.

Of course I had to include a bunch of bracelets.......

I already asked my mom if I could go to MaGcon and of course she agreed! So happy can´t wait for the tickets to start saling.  

Going downstairs to the kitchen, I find my dad, mom, and brother. 

"Morning family." I say happily.

"Morning." My dad answered.

"Morning Sandra." My mom replies.

"Morning loser." Alexis answers.

"I wasn´t talking about you." I say sitting down with a smirk.

"You little..." Alexis says chuckling. 

My mom serves breakfast and we start eating. When I´m done I wash my plate and put it to dry. 

"Mom I´m going to go out today okay?" I remind her.

"Alright, be safe." She answers.

"With who?" MY dad asks me.

"With my friend  Alex." I reply.

"Alex? You never asked me." My dad tells me.

"Haha.... Yeah.... But I asked my mom and she said yes. And yes he´s just a FRIEND nothing else." I inform him.

"Fine." He says.

Yes one point for me.

"Well I´m going to go do my hair." I tell them.

"Yeah, just a friend." Alexis says as I start leaving the room. 

I turn around and flip him off. Oh... Little fucker. I entered my room and blow dryed my hair. I plugged in my straightner and put it to the highest heat, letting it get hot.

When it was hot enough I took it and straightned my hair. I did the same step to all of my hair till it was all straight. I put a bit of hairspray, then I  did my make up.

First I applied foundation, then concealer, eyeliner, mascara, and to finish off a bit of blush. I grabbed my red lipstick and applied it on my lips. 

My favorite lipstick color is red and pink. I love those to colors for my lips, I dont know. But I do love how the red looks on Mahogany. It looks perfect, just like she is.

Just when I finished a received a text, I bet its Alex. 

Alex: Hey! I´m here :)

Knew it.

To Alex: Ok going:)

I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs. 

"Bye, have to go." I say heading to the door.