One

"Lyanna, I will always love you."

Lyanna raised up and sighed as she wished she understood what she was seeing. Hearing a man say he will always love her had her wondering who he was. She got up and grabbed her diary as she started to write.

Dear diary,
It happened again. The dreams are coming everyday now and I don't know why. I feel like I know this person, but I can't see his face clearly. I wished I knew the answers to my questions, but my parents are gone and I have no one to turn to.

Elena walked in and hugged her sister. "Are you ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be." She said as she closed her diary. "Is there coffee?"

"Yes."

Lyanna smiled as she put her diary away and walked out of her room with her sister. She heard Jenna panicking causing her to go over to her and grab her shoulders. "One, breathe." She said. "Two, you are doing an amazing job." Jenna smiled. "Three, you're running late."

"Crap."

They watched Jenna leave as Lyanna turned around and looked at her brother and sister. "I don't want to hear arguing from the two of you."

They nodded as Lyanna walked away.
~~~
On her way to school, Lyanna was in deep thought. She never knew she was at school till Caroline hugged her. "You, my dear friend, should have been here when a hottie walked by." She said. "He is perfect for you."

"Who is he?"

"You'll meet him if we have class with him."

Lyanna nodded as she saw Matt looking away from her sister and sighed as she knew that Elena thinks she's hated, but she did break his heart for no reason. She smiled as she walked away and straight to the restroom. Lyanna looked at herself in the mirror and smiled as she hoped today was going to be a wonderful day.

Stefan was walking when he bumped into someone. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine...Lyanna?" He said shocked.

"Um...do I know you?" She asked. "I'm sorry, that was rude of me."

"It's fine." He said. "It's just...you look like someone I used to know."

Lyanna smiled as the bell rang. "I'll see you around."

Stefan nodded as he watched her walk away. He couldn't get his head around. Lyanna killed herself all because of Katherine compelling him to love her. He has Lyanna back and he is going to know this one and love her like he did before her sister compelled him. He still hates the day he lost her. "I have her back and I won't lose her this time."
~~~
History came a little to fast, but Lyanna was glad that school was about to be over. Mr. Tanner was in the middle of teaching when the door opened. They all looked up to see the new student. Lyanna smiled as he sat down beside her. She continued with her notes when she got a text.

Hawt-e staring at you. E and B

Lyanna looked beside her to see Stefan and smiled. Just the way he looked at her, she started seeing something else.

Lyanna was walking when she saw a boy running. "Lyanna!" She heard.

"Hello, Stefan." She said as he got beside her. "What can I do for you?"

"I was hoping we could go for a walk...."

Lyanna looked away shocked that this was happening. Stefan looked at her as she stood up as the bell rang and left. He followed her. "Lyanna."

"Is your name Stefan?"

"How..."

Lyanna didn't give him time as she ran off. Stefan had to know Lyanna and that is what he was going to do. Plus whatever is happening to her, he was going to help her find out.
~~~
Sometime that day, Lyanna went to visit her parents grave. First, my parents were over protective and now I'm having flashbacks of a life I never knew about. Lyanna was in deep thought when she bumped into someone. She looked up to see Stefan. "Hi."