Six

"Please don't panic." Lyanna said as she watched her sister back away from Stefan.

"Lyanna, we need to leave." Elena said. "We can't be here."

Lyanna looked at her sister hurt as she was being dragged away from Stefan. She looked back at him as she was getting dragged to the car just for him to appear in front of them. "Wow."

"How did you do that?"

"Please let me explain, Elena. I will never do anything to hurt you or Lyanna." Stefan tells her as Lyanna grabbed his hand.

"Elena, I'm not scared."

Elena got Lyanna in the car and drove off. "You have to be scared."

"I can't. I...It's complicated." She said. "Just give him the chance to explain this. Please."

Elena didn't say a word causing Lyanna to look out the window with tears in her eyes. She could never be afraid of Stefan especially knowing he would have done something to her already, but he hasn't. She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.
~~~
1864
Stefan saw Lyanna talking to Emily and walked over to her. "Hey."

"Hey, we need to talk. It's something you should know about me."

"Okay."

Lyanna walked away with him. She was scared, but she had to tell him the truth. The truth of her being a vampire. Getting away from prying ears, Lyanna looked at Stefan. "I'm a vampire."

"So? I can't be afraid of the woman I fell in love with."

"I love you."
~~~
"Lyanna!" Elena said.

"What?"

"We're home."

Lyanna nodded as she saw Stefan. She got out and ran into his arms shocking Elena. Her sister should be scared, but she's not. Stefan leaned in and kissed Lyanna causing Elena to shake her head and walk in. "He's a vampire and my sweet sister is in love with him." She said.

They pulled apart causing Lyanna to touch his cheek. "Stefan, you were never afraid of Lyanna. How can I be afraid of you?'

"Please don't be."

"Never." She tells him as she kissed him. "I would like to know your story now."

"What about your sister? I don't want to lose her friendship."

Lyanna looked back at the house and back to him. "Give her time because I know she is scared." She said. "Let's focus on us and find out the past visions I get."

"Deal." He said as they went to her room to talk. "This starts back in..."

"1864."

Stefan gave her a look causing her to laugh. He smiled as Lyanna was somehow the same one from 1864. Lyanna patted the spot on her bed making him sit down. Lyanna put her head on his chest as he continued to tell his story. Stefan held Lyanna in his arms. The two shared a look smiling as they were happy.
~~~
The next day, Lyanna sat looking at her necklace smiling when she got up and walked out of her room to hear a very panicked Vicki in her house. "What the hell is she doing here?" She mumbled as Vicki walked out.

"Oh, Lyanna, something's wrong."

"Okay, calm down and tell me what happened."

"I was partying with this handsome man when all of a sudden...I woke up like this. He said I'm a vampire."

Lyanna stared in shock at her. She looked at her sister knowing that Damon killed Vicki. Elena stood there as Lyanna walked away to call Stefan about Vicki turning.
~~~
Stefan saw Lyanna sitting on the porch after Vicki ran away. "She completed it."

"I kind of figured." She tells him. "Please try to help her."

"Are you afraid like your sister?"

"Never." Lyanna tells him as she place her hands on his chest. "I don't think I can be afraid of you."

Stefan smiled as he leaned in and kissed her.