Seven

Lyanna felt bad for Vicki. The girl was going through something she shouldn't be going through. That was Damon's fought. If he didn't take advantage of Vicki while she was drunk then she wouldn't be a vampire.

"Have you spoke to Stefan?"

"Yeah." She said. "He can't get her to corporate. So I'm going down there to help."

"How can you accept him?"

"Because he is still the same Stefan I met." She tells her sister. "I don't think I could ever be afraid of him."

Elena watched as her sister walked out. She didn't know how to feel about it at all. Her sister cares for a vampire as she finds them terrifying.
~~~
Stefan smiled when he saw Lyanna sitting with Vicki trying her best to help. "Vicki, I know you are being stubborn, but think of my brother and your brother. I don't think you want to hurt them."

"I don't."

"Then please let us help you."

Vicki nodded causing Stefan to go upstairs to shower. Elena walked in to see her sister helping Vicki. "I thought Stefan was doing this?"

"I offered to try."

Elena looked at her confused as to how she wasn't panicking. Lyanna was calm. "I'll be back." She says as she walked upstairs. "Stefan?" She opened the door to see Stefan with no shirt on. "I'm sorry." She said blushing. "I came to tell you we need more blood."

Stefan walked over to her and touched her cheek. "Hey." She looked at him. "Will you be all right?"

"Yeah." She tells him. "I really didn't mean to see you shirtless."

"Lyanna, I don't mind it as long as it is you."

"Okay."

Elena and Vicki saw the couple talking as they walked downstairs . Lyanna kissed Stefan before he left to get more blood. "I need something to drink."

Elena nodded as Lyanna went to the kitchen. Lyanna looked out the window as she took a drink of water. "Lyanna!"

Dropping the glass of water, Lyanna ran to her sister to see Vicki gone. "What happened?"

"I told Vicki to stay away from Jeremy."

"Lovely." Lyanna says as Stefan walked in. "You just had to piss her off."

"I don't want her around Jeremy." She says. "I want to keep him safe."

"I do too, but it's not right to hide things from him either. We are a family and families don't hide things from one another."

Stefan watched Lyanna leave with Elena following her. "Lyanna!"

"Elena, think about what you are going to say before saying it."

She sighed as she got in the car and left. Lyanna sighed as this was not what she wanted to happen. Vicki is supposed to be learning not getting upset because someone told her to stay away.

"Lyanna?"

"Yeah."

"Go get ready for the night. I'll meet you there."

"Hopefully no one dies tonight." She said as she kissed him. "Bye."
~~~
Lyanna smiled at her cute sailors outfit. She heard the door shut meaning Elena and Jeremy left without her. "Okay then." She mumbled as Stefan appeared. "Right on time."

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah." She said as he tossed her on his back.

"Hold on tight, baby."

"Baby?"

He didn't say a word as he left with her laughing at his speed.
~~~
Arriving at the school, Lyanna and Stefan started looking for Vicki. Lyanna didn't directly go into the school as she knew Vicki, the girl will be behind the school getting high or trying to have sex with someone.

"Where's Lyanna?" Elena asked back in the school.

"She was just behind me." Stefan said as he knew he needed to find Lyanna. "I can't lose her again."

Elena watched as he left with one thing on her mind. What did he meant he can't lose her again?
~~~
Outside, Lyanna heard a noise and looked behind her. She turned around to see Stefan. "Damnit, Stefan!"

"Sorry."

"What are you doing out here?"

"She's not in the gym, but when your sister pointed out that you weren't with me, I knew I had to find you first." He tells her. "I can't lose you again."

Lyanna went to speak when she heard her brother. "Jeremy!" She screamed out as she ran to him.

When she reached them she saw Vicki about to bite her brother. "Not Jeremy!" She said. "If you want to feed, you feed from me first."

Vicki looked at Lyanna and did just that. She didn't scream till Stefan pulled her away and killed her. Lyanna looked at her brother as he cried when Elena walked out.

"Stefan, get us home."

Stefan put Lyanna on his back and picked up Jeremy before leaving Elena alone to deal with  Vicki's body and Damon.
~~~
Lyanna had her head buried in Stefan's chest crying. She didn't know what to say at this moment. Her sister doesn't want Stefan around because of what he is. "Please don't leave me." She mumbled.

Stefan kissed her head with one word. "I promise."

Elena walked out to see them and sighed. "Can you do something?" She asked. "Make him forget what he saw."

"I can't do that as I don't drink human blood."

"I can."

Lyanna looked at Damon. "Don't compel him. Please. He has rights to feel,  Elena. Why would you do this to him?"

"To protect him and you. I still can't see how you aren't afraid of them."

"Because Stefan wasn't afraid of Lyanna Pierce like he was of Katherine." Was all she said. "Stefan, can I stay with you. I don't think I can be here right now."

"Sure." He said as they left.

Elena couldn't believe it. Her sister was in love with a vampire. A vampire that could kill her. A vampire that Elena was terrified of. "I see they left." Damon said as he walked out. "She'll never be afraid of us."

"Why?"

"That's a story for later." Damon said as he walked away leaving Elena behind confused and needing answers.

Elena is not jealous she's worried about her sister.