Eighteen

Lyanna couldn't believe that they were running late. "Elena! Jeremy! We're running late!"

Grabbing her phone, she saw a concerning message from Stefan. He confessed to not having control. "Um...Elena. I'm going to Stefan's somethings wrong."

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know, but his message has me worried." She says grabbing her jacket and grabbing the knob. When she opened the door, she was surprised to see someone she hasn't seen since her parents died.

"Hello, Lyanna. Elena."

"Uncle John." She says. "I would love to stay and chat, but I have important business I need to do and that is not school."

"Why aren't you going to school?"

"That's none of your business." She tells him as she walked away.
~~~
"Stefan!" She called out as she ran inside the mansion.

Stefan appeared with blood on his face causing Lyanna to look at him. She walked over to him and wiped the blood off his face. "I can't control this."

"Feed from me." She tells him. "If that helps you."

Stefan looked at her as if she was crazy, but seeing her grabbing a knife, he appeared in front of her. She looked at him as he moved her hair from her face before leaning in. Lyanna flashed back to when Lyanna Pierce did this to him. He would let her feed off of him because she couldn't control herself.

Stefan moaned at the taste of her blood as she moaned from the feeling of him feeding. He pulled back and looked at her. Lyanna didn't do anything as he bit his wrist. She grabbed his hand and brought his wrist up. Memories flashing between them of when Lyanna Pierce was in Stefan's shoes.

Pulling his wrist back, Lyanna kissed him as she didn't care anymore. What they just did was something she never thought would happen, even though it happened before. Stefan pushed Lyanna against the wall as he ripped her shirt. After all, it was just them.
~~~
Later on, the founders celebration was being held and Lyanna wasn't exactly ready and neither was Stefan. "If I need to feed, we need to leave so I can feed off of you."

"Deal." She tells him as she continued getting dressed.

"You look beautiful."

Lyanna turned and looked at him smiling. "You look handsome. As always."

Stefan chuckled as he leaned in and kissed her. Lyanna wrapped her arms around his neck. Damon walked in and stopped seeing his brother and best friend. "Okay, I don't want to know what you two are doing, but we are going to be late." He says. "Also, Lyanna, John's been calling you."

"Yeah, I'm not sure why, but I'm sure he will freak out when he sees me with Stefan." She tells them. "Are we ready?"

"Let's go, baby."
~~~
As soon as the trio arrived, John was shocked to see his daughter with her reincarnations lover. Lyanna and Stefan smiled as they walked in. They promised that tonight will be about them and that they will leave if he has the urges. John walked over to them causing Lyanna to look at him. "Uncle John, I'm surprised to see you here." She says. "Why are you here?"

"Nothing that you should be worrying about." He says. "Now, go inside and have a nice night."

Stefan looked at her as she took his hand. "Let's go in." She says.

John watched the two walk in and looked at Damon who held a smirk.
~~~
Elena saw her sister with Stefan dancing. She had this feeling that he would be out of control because of Damon telling her that he was drinking blood bags. She watched Stefan dip her sister before kissing her neck. "Stefan, not the place."

"I know." He says. "I can't help it when something between us changed since this morning."

"I noticed that." She tells him as he spun her around just for a guy to back into her. "Hey!"

"Watch it!"

"Me? Excuse me, I am dancing with my boyfriend when you thought that you should constantly walk backwards just to start an argument." She says. "Now it's either you leave or my boyfriend will deal with you."

Stefan gave the man a look causing him to nod. "I'm sorry."

"Let's go, baby." He says. Lyanna was confused till he pulled her into him. "You know how to turn someone on. Now let's ditch this place and go home."

She nodded as she walked away with him. "I guess she won't be home tonight."

"Nope." She says. "They'll be busy tonight."

Matt laughed as he dragged Elena out onto the dance floor.
~~~
At the Salvatore's, Damon arrived home and saw clothes scattered around. He shook his head knowing that Stefan and Lyanna had a great time unlike him. John knows about them.