Nineteen

Lyanna moaned as she woke up. She looked at Stefan who was kissing her neck. "Stefan, you know how to wake me up. Don't you?"

"Only for you."

Lyanna turned around and kissed him. Stefan pulled her on top of him as the kiss became more heated. The door opened causing Stefan to grab the blanket and wrap her up. "Seriously! Knock."

"Sorry, just came to see if you have everything under control." Damon says with his eyes closed.

"Yeah. Lyanna has helped me out."

She kissed him and looked at Damon. "Out."

"Don't have to tell me twice."

Stefan looked at her as she got out of the bed to lock the door. "No more interruptions."

"Love the way you think."
~~~
Sometime that day, Lyanna and Stefan went to the rehearsal for the Miss Mystic Falls, but something was telling Lyanna that Stefan and her won't be involved since something in them has changed. They couldn't put their finger on it, but they couldn't help but lust after one another. "Are you sure about participating?"

"Yes, I have to." She says as they danced just for them to see Elena's partner to dip her. "Someone isn't getting this down pack."

"Oh well." Stefan says. "If that dress, that you are hiding from me, turns me on, you won't be down here dancing."

Lyanna didn't say a word and knew to threaten Caroline the next time they shop. The girl practically begged her to go for the other red dress since they made it a thing to wear the same color dress with a different design. "I'm going to kill Caroline."

"Why?"

"I will tell you later." She says as they were told to stop.

Stefan dragged Lyanna away causing Caroline to laugh. They got to the front of the house. "I will pick you up tomorrow." He says as they got in the car. "Right now, I need to feed then have you."

"What has gotten into us?"

Stefan shrugged. "It was like this before." He tells her as they drove off. "She was a vampire as I was a human. She would feed on me and I would drink her blood. The next thing I know, we're fighting with our clothes. We destroyed her room."

Lyanna laughed as she remembered that. "Almost like we did to your's?"

"Lyanna, you're not helping."

"I'm not supposed to help." She tells him. "I enjoy having sex with you."

"It's not sex." Stefan tells her. "Especially since I love you."

"I love you, too."
~~~
At the Gilberts house, in Lyanna's room, Lyanna laid Stefan back as they were in a heated make out session. She had no shirt on, because Stefan ripped it, but she didn't care. "Lyanna?" She heard Elena at the door. "Are you and Stefan okay?"

"Yeah." She responded as Stefan sunk his fangs into her neck causing her to cover her mouth from moaning. "Why?"

"Because I'm worried. Since you gave him blood, the two of you have been this sex crazed couple." Elena says. "I'm just worried."

"We're fine." Lyanna tells her. "I promise."

Stefan pulled away before biting his wrist for her. Lyanna smiled as she drunk his blood. Elena sighed as she will just take her sister's word for it. Lyanna pulled away causing Stefan to wipe his blood off her lips. "I'm not losing you again."

"I'll be reborn..."

"Baby, I can't lose you at all." He tells her. "I don't want to wait till you are reborn. I love this Lyanna."

Lyanna smiled as she kissed him. This man was everything to her and hopes that she never loses him too.
~~~
The day of Miss Mystic Falls came and Lyanna was dressed for the dance. She was looking at herself in the mirror when Stefan walked in and stopped at the sight. He walked in causing Damon to follow him and see Stefan feeding off of  Lyanna who had her arms behind Stefan's neck.  "Oh, Stefan."

Damon shut the door causing them to look. Stefan went to see who was at the door, but didn't see anyone. He shut it and locked it. When he turned Lyanna was behind him. "Mine."

Lyanna kissed him as she couldn't hold back in more. Fuck this pageant. She thought as Stefan carried her into the bathroom.
~~~
"Where's my sister?"

"There is a lot more than you think is happening. Stefan nor Lyanna can't control what is happening."

"It happened before, didn't it?"

"Yes." He tells her as they dance. "And there is no stopping them."