Five

Lyanna sat looking at the text she received that morning. Stefan explained that its taken long for the vervain to work. Now it's drying him out of the blood he has drunk. "Have you heard from lover boy?" Elena teased causing Lyanna to look a her sister.

"Yes and we are planning to meet up later and later tonight, I am wanting to fix dinner with him."

"How romantic?" Elena says causing Lyanna to laugh. "No seriously, it's romantic and I'm so happy that you have him. You are still the same person, but more outgoing then before."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means that Stefan has you wanting to stay out more." Jenna said. "I'm so happy that the two of you are moving forward."

Lyanna shook her head. "By the way, should we be worried about Vicki Donavan being in our bathroom?"

Elena and Jenna shared a look not knowing what to say. They knew with Jeremy acting out and Vicki being there was not helping with the situation at all.
~~~
Lyanna went to the grille with Stefan as they talked about the Sexy Stud Car Wash. "What do you have planned for Damon?"

"I don't know yet besides drying him out meaning his compulsions on Caroline will weaken."

Lyanna sighed as she looked at him. "Stefan, aren't you at least worried that he could try to harm her someway, somehow." She tells him. "I don't know how to feel about this as Damon is stronger than you."

"I know, but hopefully him having vervain in his system keeps him from trying to do something else."

"It can't be."

Lyanna froze as she listened. Not seeing her sister behind her as they listened to the man in front of them. Stefan tried to deny him till the guy finally said that he must have been mistaken. "What was that?" Elena asked them.

"He's just confused, Elena." Lyanna says as she looked at Stefan and the line. "I'll fix us dinner if you would like to come by."

"Sure." He said kissing her. "I'll see you later."

"Bye."

Elena grabbed her sister causing her to look at her. "Why did you lie?"

"Elena, I know once you learn the truth, you will be afraid, but I can't. Stefan is helping me understand more about my dreams." She said. "Let's go shopping and then go home."

Elena nodded, but she was suspicious about what the old man said to Stefan.
~~~
That night, Lyanna walked in her home after Elena went to see Bonnie. She smelt someone cooking and walked to the kitchen and smiled. "You didn't have to." She tells him. "I could have done it."

"I wanted to surprise my girlfriend."

Lyanna smiled as she walked over to him and kissed him. Stefan turned around a bit more so he could hold her. They pulled apart smiling. "You have no idea how you made me feel."

"I may not know, but I do know that whatever we feel, I want that to be forever with you."

Lyanna smiled as that made her happy. "I may not know why I keep seeing my past, but for now, I'm just happy to meet you."

"I'm close to telling you everything about my past." He tells her as he moved her hair. "Let's eat."

Lyanna laughed as she kissed him before getting a plate for her and him. The two walked to the table, Lyanna with plates and Stefan with the food. The two looked at one another smiling before sharing a kiss.
~~~
When the Sexy Stud Car Wash came, Lyanna smiled as Stefan wrapped his arms around her. "I see you are busy."

"I was here earlier..."

"You two need to lose the shirt. That's why it's called Sexy Stud Car Wash."

Lyanna stuck her tongue at her best friend before taking the cover up off and then her shirt. Stefan was shocked to see her in a bikini top. Especially seeing the heart shaped birthmark. "Wow." He said.

"Thanks." She said blushing. "You look amazing too."

Stefan smiled as he kissed her making Elena and Bonnie to smile at them. "He really does love her."

"I think they act like old lovers."

The two looked at them smiling. Lyanna splashed Stefan causing him to look at her as she smiled at him. Stefan got pay back by spraying her with the water hose. "Stefan!"
~~~
Later that day, Stefan dragged Lyanna with him as he had a bad feeling. "Stefan, what's wrong?"

"Something's not right." He said. "Stay right here."

Lyanna nodded as he went searching. She stayed in her spot till Stefan arrived. "What happened?"

"Damon escaped. He killed Zach." He tells her. "I need you to go home while I go kill him."

"Stefan, think about this before doing so..." Stefan opened the door causing Lyanna to stop speaking as she saw her sister. "Elena?"

"What are you?"