Thirteen

Damon heard his brother and shook his head as he walked to Stefan's room. A promise is a promise and they were going to help get Katherine out so he can leave everyone behind. Stefan can live on with Lyanna while he lives on with Katherine.

Lyanna got on top of Stefan when the door opened. "No more sex!" Damon says as Lyanna screamed out and grabbed the blankets. "Trust me. I didn't see anything."

"Better not." She tells him.

"What is this about?"

"You two promised..."

"We know what we promised, Damon and I'm sure that she's not in there." Lyanna says. "Just to prove you wrong, we will search. Now do us a favor."

"Okay."

Lyanna and Stefan shared a look and looked at Damon. "Out."

Damon left laughing as Lyanna looked at Stefan. "I'm going to kill him one of these days."

"You said that before, but you can't." Stefan says.

Lyanna looked at him. "Shut up and kiss me."

"With pleasure."
~~~
Elena looked at her sister as she explained finding the journal causing Jeremy to look at Lyanna. "Lyanna, I need to talk to you about something. Something I found in the journal."

"What's that?"

"The reason why our family is the way they are with you."

Lyanna sat down beside him as Elena stood there with Damon who wondered if she was on his side. Jeremy looked at Lyanna and grabbed her hand. "You're a reincarnation. Lyanna Pierce was Johnathan Gilbert's best friend and Stefan Salvatore's first and only love. She begged him to kill her because her sister Katherine manipulated Stefan into kissing her." He says. "He even added that Stefan may have told his father, but he knew because of Lyanna Pierce." Lyanna had tears in her eyes. "Is there something you want to tell me about Stefan?"

Lyanna felt eyes on her and grabbed her brother. "You know what. Let's go find Stefan."

"She better not tell him."

"He knows what she is. I think he should know." Damon says. "I mean, he has been writing reports on vampires."

"Damon, Lyanna knows this is not the life for Jeremy." Elena says. "I'll talk to my sister..."

Damon knew that Lyanna will be stubborn. She was like that back in 1864 and so is this one. If Lyanna thinks it's right for her brother to know about vampires then he was going to let her do whatever.
~~~
Later that day, Lyanna sat in her room with Stefan. She didn't say anything to Jeremy because once he sees what Elena hid from him, he would be pissed. She was looking for any types of clues that will help them find the grimoire. Lyanna stopped on the paper that had something on it about Lyanna's death.

She came to me. Begging me to end her. Guiseppe turned her away as she was truthful to him and he refused to hurt his son. Lyanna Pierce came to me and told me everything. I didn't want to kill her, but I had no choice. She was so heart broken for what Katherine did to Stefan and she threatened to turn her humanity off. I quote "Once my humanity is off. There is no stopping me. I'm the ripper." With that being said, she closed her eyes and went to turn it off, but I staked her before she got too. All I got was 'Thank you."

"Lyanna?"

She looked at Stefan with tears going down her face. "Sorry?"

"What did you read?" Elena asked wondering what caused her to cry.

"Lyanna's last day." She says. "Katherine ruined everything for Stefan and Lyanna. I saw the part where Guiseppe turned her away."

"Why?" Elena asked as Lyanna looked at Stefan.

"You were going to propose." She says. "You asked your father if you could and he said yes. He couldn't hurt you and I...Lyanna, was more honest than Katherine was."

Stefan wiped her tears causing her to look at him. "Lyanna, I hate that you saw that, but know that I love you."

"I love you."

Elena smiled at them as she looked at the couple. "Who did Johnathan trust?"

"Stefan, you know where the grimoire is buried."

"Yes, I do."
~~~
Going to the grave, Lyanna helped Stefan dig as Elena watched. "I can help you two."

"We're good." Lyanna tells her. "Just make sure Damon doesn't appear."

Elena nodded causing Lyanna to start digging again till she struck something. Looking at Stefan, the two dusted the dirt off and saw it. "Well, we found it, baby."

"Let's get the book and go." Lyanna tells him.

"Lyanna?"

"What...Damon?" Lyanna says as she grabbed Stefan.

"You three lied. I expected more from Lyanna though."

"I'm sorry, Damon, but no one doesn't want Katherine back." She tells him. "And neither do you."

Damon quickly grabbed Elena and looked at Lyanna. "I guess we will have us a vampire sister."

"Don't!" Lyanna cried out as Stefan held her close.

Damon gave Elena some of his blood and released her as the book was handed over. Elena hugged her sister crying as this wasn't supposed to happen.
~~~
"I'll stay with Elena. Can you get me something to drink?" She asked Stefan as they stood in front of Elena's door.

"Sure." He said kissing her. "I love you, Lyanna."

"I love you, Stefan."

Stefan walked downstairs to see Jenna and decided to ask. "Jenna, one day would you accept it if I ask Lyanna to marry me?"

Jenna looked at him smiling. "You know, I have nothing against you, Stefan. You have made her the most happiest human being to walk this planet. Yet, you two are still young, but I will say yes. Just wait till she's out of school to marry her."

"So I can still ask her?"

"Yes, but you are not staying the night."

Stefan laughed as he grabbed a bottle of water and took it up to Elena's room for Lyanna. When he opened the door, the twins were gone, but mainly Lyanna. "Lyanna?"