Twenty three

Filler chapter
Stefan was in shock as he stared at his girlfriend. The love of his life was in the hospital fighting for her life. Jenna came into the room and stopped. "Oh god." Stefan looked behind him. "She's going to be okay. Promise."

"I don't know what happened. She was okay one minute and the next, she wasn't." He tells her as a tear fell. "I don't want to lose her."

"And you won't." Jenna tells him. "This is Lyanna Gilbert. We both know she's strong." She hugged him. "Ask her to marry you."

Stefan looked at Jenna as she walked away. He looked back at the love of his life and kissed her head. "I'm right here, Lyanna. I'm not going anywhere."
~~~
That night, Stefan was in the bathroom when Katherine walked in. She was there to turn Lyanna. She stopped seeing her sound asleep still and knew the girl still hasn't woken up yet. She took a needle and stabbed herself with it to give Lyanna blood. Kathrine knew Stefan did, but she was making sure Lyanna had enough blood.

The sound of a phone ringing caught her attention. Pulling the needle out, Katherine put the needle into Lyanna's vein. She sighed. "Sorry, but I want my sister back and I will get her back too." She says pulling the needle away and snapping Lyanna's neck.

The sound of the monitor going off had Stefan running back in to see Lyanna. He shut the door and locked it as he unplugged the monitor. He noticed the needle on the ground then looked at Lyanna. She will wake up like him, but who gave her blood after he gave her some.