Fifteen

Jenna saw Lyanna sitting at the table reading a book. "I found some information on Isobel."

"I really don't care. She gave us to wonderful parents and they are the ones I will call mom and dad." She tells her. "I have a happy life."

Jenna smiled. "You're not at least curious?"

"Nah." Lyanna sighed as she looked at her aunt. "Jenna, have you ever thought there was more to this world?"

"Not really. Why?"

"Just wondering." She says.

Elena saw them as she got downstairs. Jenna saw Elena and went to tell her what she discovered. Lyanna didn't really listen as she went back to reading her book. "Is Lyanna okay?"

"She's just reading."

"I can hear you two." Lyanna says from her spot. "But, I'm going to go meet up with Stefan."

The two smiled as she kissed their cheeks, but whispered in her sister's ear. "Damon is pissed so be careful."

Elena nodded as Lyanna left. She looked at Jenna. "Stefan wants to ask her to marry him."

'Really? What did you say?'

"I said yes, but marriage is after high school."

Elena laughed. Jenna started telling her more about the information she got on Isobel.
~~~
"I'm not going to meet this Trudie." She tells Stefan. "I don't care about Isobel. My parents, that raised me that my childhood memories have of. Their dead and they will always be my parents."

"I understand."

"Elena texted on my way here." She says. "She wants to find out more on Isobel. I'm not going."

"That's up to you, baby. You have enough going on. Reliving Lyanna's past and worrying about who else will trigger the others." Stefan says. "Let your sister do whatever because I know you don't care."

Lyanna looked at him with a smile. "Only you would make me feel like this." She tells him. "You understand me more than anyone ever has, well besides Caroline, but you know me well enough to tell me this."

Stefan kissed her. "Lyanna, I always understand what you say. I'm here to listen."

They heard Damon and shared a look. "That's going to be a problem."

"Yep." He says.

Lyanna laid her head against his chest. "I love you."

"I love you."
~~~
"Trudie knows about vampires?"

"Yes." Elena tells her sister as they walked towards Stefan.

"Sounds like Isobel isn't dead. More like a vampire with no humanity."

"You really don't want to meet her or know her. Or anything."

"Nope." She says. "My parents are dead and they will always be my mom and dad."

Elena nodded as Stefan hugged Lyanna knowing she doesn't want to hear anything else about Trudie and Isobel. Stefan had her look up at him making her smile as he kissed her. The couple and Elena sat down at an empty table. Elena saw Kelly making her leave Lyanna and Stefan as the two enjoy their night.

They listened to the contestants talk about theirselves and what they want in a girl. Well, that was till Damon came along and taunted Mr. Saltzman. Lyanna looked at her sister shocked as Elena was pissed. "Can we go home?"

"Sure."

The two walked out to see a guy waiting for them. "Um..."

"Stop looking."

"Wrong sister." Lyanna says as he stepped back just to be hit by a bus causing Lyanna to scream out as Stefan held her close.

Seeing a phone, the two shared a look and picked it up. This phone might be the answers that Elena needs.

I made this chapter different. Enjoy