Sixteen

Elena walked into her sister's room to see her still asleep. She walked over to her and jumped in the bed. "Elena!" Lyanna screamed out as they fell out of bed. The twins looked at one another and busted out laughing. "One of these days, I will get you back."

"I know, but I love you." She says.

"I love you too." Lyanna says as they raised up and shared a look at one another. "How did our lives get like this?"

"I don't know, but things just happen for a reason." She says.

"Like me for instance. I was reborn with only the memories I have with Stefan and Damon. I don't remember anything else."

"I'm here to help."

"Thanks."
~~~
Stefan and Lyanna walked together talking about a street free day. No vampire drama from Damon. "How about we go see a movie?"

"Dinner?"

"I love you."

"I love you."

Caroline saw them kiss before walking over to them. "Lyanna..."

"Caroline, what do you want?"

"What makes you think I want something."

"The tone of your voice." Lyanna tells her. "What is your plan, my dear best friend."

"Double date." Caroline says. "I want to see how things go between me and Matt. I know things between you two are amazing, but I want to see if Matt has moved on from Elena."

Lyanna sighed as she hugged her blonde friend. "Caroline, Matt wouldn't be with you if he hasn't moved on. As long as no one brings up the past then everything should be okay. Okay?"

Caroline nodded. "Will you still go?"

"Sure." Stefan says. "I want to know the people in Lyanna's life."

Lyanna looked at him smiling. "You managed to keep me happy."

"I love seeing your smile and I love you."

"Let's go to class, lovebirds."
~~~
Later that day, Lyanna walked down to the door and opened to be see a big bouquet flowers. "Hi." She looked around the flowers to see Stefan. "Your favorites."

Lyanna took the flowers and laid them on the night stand by the door. She looked at Stefan and kissed him. Stefan was shocked by the kiss, but he kissed her back. They separated causing them to smile. "I love them, just like I love you."

Stefan kissed her causing Lyanna to wrap her arms around him. "I wished we didn't have to go on this date."

"Me too, but Caroline wants to see something."

"I know, but once this date is over, you are mine, Lyanna."

Lyanna blushed as she hopes tonight ends well. Stefan has her in the mood, but this time, it wasn't sex to them, to them, they were making love.
~~~
As the doors opened to the grill, Lyanna laughed at something Caroline brought up from their childhood. Something that made them friends. Stefan was glad that this double date was going so well. "Hey." She heard and looked at him. "Are you enjoying your night?"

"I love it." She tells him as she kissed him. "I need to go to the bathroom. Be right back."

Matt and Caroline looked at Stefan as he watched her go. "You really are in love with her." Matt says.

"They act like old lovers." Caroline says. "I'm just happy that my best friend is in love and is happy."

Stefan smiled as he looked back at the bathroom. "I want to marry her."

Caroline squealed in happiness as this was something she wanted for Lyanna. "Tell me when. I have to have pictures of the engagement the look on her face. Everything!"

Stefan laughed as he felt a hand on his arm. He looked to see a very scared Lyanna. "Baby..."

She leaned up and whispered. "Someone knew who I am. Literally called me Lyanna and I don't even know who he is."

"Stay with me."
~~~
That night, Lyanna watched Caroline and Matt leave with Kelly. She looked at Damon shaking her head. "You really let Katherine get under your skin. I may not know her, but I know she toyed with your ass big time."

"Let's go to bed, Lyanna." Stefan says causing her to take his hand and walk away.

Damon watched his brother and best friend go upstairs causing him to leave as he didn't want to hear them.

I made this different from the show.