Fourteen

Stefan arrived back at the house to see Damon. "Damon, I know you are upset with me, but Lyanna is missing."

'What do you mean?"

"I went to take her something to drink and she was gone along with Elena." He says. "I need to find Lyanna. I can't lose her."

Damon nodded as he knew Stefan will do anything to get Lyanna back. "Let's go find my best friend."

Stefan nodded as he knew where he was going first. Shelia Bennett. He hopes she will find Lyanna because he can't lose her. "Where are you, Lyanna?"
~~~
In a motel room, Lyanna woke up to see she was in a room that she never thought she would be. "Elena?" She says raising up.

Noticing a guy on the other bed, Lyanna knew he kidnapped her. She stood up and started walking to the door. Praying that she never wakes the guy up, she opened the door to see Anna. "Anna?"

"Lyanna, it's been awhile." She says. "I thought you were killed."

"Reincarnation, but you are going to let me go. I have nothing to do with whatever you are looking for."

Anna smiled. "You and Elena are my keys. I'm getting what I want."

Lyanna was grabbed by Ben and dragged to the bathroom. She was thrown in there causing her to see her sister and friend. "Bonnie? Elena?"
~~~
Stefan walked up to Shelia's door and knocked. Shelia walked out to see them. "I need your help."

Shelia took his hand causing her to smile. "You want to find the love of your life."

"I can't lose, Lyanna." He says. "I have to get her back. I can't lose her."

Shelia smiled. "I can't help you, but I can tell you if you think of Lyanna, you will find her."

Stefan watched as the door shut. He walked away and stopped. If he thought of Lyanna, he could find her. He closed his eyes thinking of her and smiled as he found her. "I'm coming Lyanna."
~~~
"He is working for Anna. They knew I was a witch." Bonnie explains what she found out. "They want in the tomb."

"Her mother is in the tomb." Lyanna says. "I may not know what happened after Lyanna Pierce died, but I do know that is the only answer. What other reason would Anna be wanting in there that bad."

Elena hugged her sister. "Stefan will find us, Lyanna." She says. "He can't lose you again."

"I know." Lyanna says. "I have a plan."
~~~
Stefan stopped as he searching the motel rooms by listening. Till he found a room that had Bonnie talking. He found them. He opened the door as the vampire's arm was on fire. "Oh my god." Lyanna said running into his arms. "You're here."

Stefan held her tight as he thought he lost her. "Let's go." Elena tells the couple. "We need to talk to Shelia about what to do."

Lyanna looked at Stefan not understanding why they should do this, but if it gets Damon to see that Katherine isn't in there, then they will help. Stefan picked Lyanna up and carried her out of the motel room. They heard Ben pleading with them, but no one turned around as he could wait till the sun goes down.
~~~
Lyanna didn't exactly go to Shelia's like Elena wanted. Her and Stefan went to the tomb. "Are we sure about this idea?" She says. "I know we want to get Damon to see it, but you don't think she's there."

"It's Katherine. I knew the moment I met her and Lyanna that she would be hard to capture." Stefan says. "I just wished you never had to see anything from that time."

"You didn't want to kiss her, Stefan. Katherine betrayed Lyanna. You didn't."

Stefan kissed her causing her to smile. "I love you, Lyanna Gilbert."

"I love you, Stefan Salvatore. Forever."

"And always."

Damon arrived looking at the couple. "Let's get her back."
~~~
In the tomb, Lyanna stood beside her sister as Stefan kissed her. "I'm getting the gasoline. I'll be right back."

Lyanna nodded as he left. Damon looked at Elena causing Lyanna to look at him. "What?"

"I need her to come with me for leverage."

"No." Lyanna says. "You didn't mention none of this. Why now?'

"I don't trust anyone."

Lyanna rolled her eyes as her sister followed Damon. She knew the reason why. Damon is in love with Elena and Elena is in love with Damon just won't say. Stefan came back to see Lyanna running in as she heard a scream. "Lyanna!"

"Stefan, stop!"

"Lyanna is in there."

"She can come out." Shelia says. "But you won't."

Stefan looked towards the tomb as Elena ran out. Lyanna was right behind her, but stopped. "What?" She asked confused.

"Lyanna." Stefan says running over to her. "What's happening? I thought you said she could come out."

"She should have." Shelia says. "Unless..."

"What?" Elena asked with tears in her eyes.

"She's a reincarnation right." Stefan nodded as his eyes never left the woman in front of her. "She carries her vampire side from Lyanna Pierce." Shelia informs them. "I can get her out."

"Please." Stefan says looking away from Lyanna. "I will go in there just to die with her." He looked back at Lyanna. "I can't go on without her."

Lyanna smiled as chanting was heard. She fell against Stefan as Elena ran to get Damon. "Once she's back. I will close the tomb."

"Shelia, what will happen."

"Someone pays for the consequence."

Lyanna looked at Bonnie as this should have been mentioned earlier. Elena and Damon arrived causing Stefan to leave with Lyanna.
~~~
In Stefan's room, Lyanna laid asleep as Stefan looked at the ring he was planning on giving to Lyanna Pierce and never got to. He looked at Lyanna and smiled as he couldn't wait to ask her. The question is when is the best time to ask her.