Twenty one

The first thing Lyanna didn't want to hear was that Isobel wants to see her and Elena. Stefan held her close as she didn't care what Isobel wants. She can talk to Elena, but Lyanna wants to be left out of it. "Lyanna..."

"She wants something from me and Elena or wants something else that only the two of us can get." She says. "Stefan..."

"Baby, if you don't want to do this, you can stay by my side."

Lyanna smiled as she was glad to have a boyfriend like Stefan Salvatore. Feeling him kiss the top of her head, Lyanna leaned her head against his chest as Damon walked in. She knew this was going to be a long day.
~~~
Sometime that day, Lyanna was walking around town as she was supposed to be at the grill, but she needed to clear her head. Stefan saw her and ran to her. "Are you okay?'

"Not really." She tells him as they walked into the grill. "It's this whole meeting. I don't want to talk to her and I really don't want her acting like she's my mother because she's not."

Stefan kissed her head. "Stay right here."

Elena saw Isobel and looked to see her twin and smiled, but wondered where Stefan was because he never leaves her sister. She smiled as she saw him give her sister a drink. "So you really are different from Katherine. You care for Lyanna's happiness and didn't fall in love with Stefan."

"Stefan is like a brother." She tells her. "Why are you here and who is our father?"

Lyanna didn't say anything as she was learning to play pool with Stefan holding her from behind. "He still carries the same love he had for Lyanna Pierce, but slightly different."

"What do you mean, different?" Elena asked.

"It's strong like before, but it's like he can never leave her side." Isobel looked at Elena. "I want that device from Damon."

"He won't give it to me."

"Then there will be blood on your hands."

Lyanna smiled as she looked up at Stefan and kissed him. She was happy to have someone like this man in her life. She never knew what was said as she said no to meeting the woman. Pulling away, Lyanna took Stefan's hand and dragged her away as Bonnie walked in.
~~~
That night, Lyanna and Stefan walked in hearing arguing. "What's going on?"

"Isobel wants the device that Damon has." Elena tells her. "She says that only you or myself can get it and it's not working. He doesn't trust me."

Lyanna rubbed her temples. "Elena, he may listen to you more and if Bonnie is telling the truth in helping, then we have to have her tell him herself that she really wants to deactivate it." She says. "I'm not going to lose my boyfriend because someone thought it was a good idea to lie and not deactivate that device."

Bonnie saw the glare on Lyanna's face and knew the reincarnation was onto her. "I promise that I will deactivate it, Lyanna."

"For once, I don't trust you." She says as she turned and looked at Stefan. "Let's go meet, Isobel and make sure Jeremy is okay."

Stefan put his arm around her as they left. "Why does Katherine want the device?"

"It's not Katherine. It's Isobel." She says. "I have a feeling that she wants to prove that she is protecting me and Elena. Well, I don't trust her nor Bonnie."

"I don't either." He says stopping her. "I believe I know who your father is."

"John Gilbert." She tells him. "I figured it out when the other day when John came home."

"Oh."

Lyanna smiled. "Thank you for helping me with all this."

Stefan smiled as he cupped her cheek. "I'll always help you, baby. You are the love of my life and I will make sure that you will always be okay."

Lyanna hugged him as she knew he meant every word. Elena walked out to see them hugging and smiled as she knew that Stefan and Lyanna will always help each other and have one another.
~~~
That night, Lyanna stood with Elena as they waited for Isobel. "Did you bring the device?"

"Where's our brother?" Lyanna asked.

Stefan and Damon stepped out causing Isobel to point out she had back up. "For god sakes, call home."

Elena pulled her phone out as Lyanna went to Stefan's arms. Isobel looked at them and smiled. "I'm happy that you kept her safe." She says. "Lyanna will always be overprotective because of Lyanna Pierce's confession."

"Why are you acting like you knew me all your life when you were never around?" She asked. "I don't care what Katherine wants with that device or whatever you want with it, but if it harms Stefan, I will hunt you down and kill you myself."

Isobel was handed the device as Lyanna and Stefan started walking away. "They're soulmates." Isobel tells them causing the couple to stop. "Every single Lyanna fell in love with one man, but Stefan, he fell in love with Lyanna Pierce till Katherine was selfish. She hated what she done because her sister had herself killed."

"Lyanna Pierce was a dangerous vampire with no humanity." Lyanna says. "I don't know much, but I do know she confessed to Stefan and John Gilbert. That's why John killed her because she was turning her humanity off in front of him." Sighing, Lyanna looked at her sister. "The reason why I told you to speak to Damon is because the boy wouldn't listen to me. His own best friend because he wanted to talk to you. The woman he fell in love with."

"Let's go home." Stefan says as they walked away.

Elena couldn't believe what she heard from her sister. She looked at Damon who looked away causing her to give the device. "I'm so glad to know the mother that raised me and Lyanna."

Isobel watched Elena leave causing her to look at Damon. "If anything happens to Lyanna..."

"I won't let nothing happen to her and neither will Stefan." He says. "Leave."

Isobel left causing Damon to do the same. He walked to the car to see Lyanna and Stefan sharing a kiss before she walked away from them. "Let's go home, little brother."