Twenty nine

Damon looked at his brother and Lyanna sleeping. He smiled as everything was going back to the way it should have been. Lyanna turned and laid her head on Stefan's chest causing him to wake up and see Lyanna on him. He smiled till he looked to see Damon. "Is something wrong?"

"No." He says. "Just happy that things have went back to the way it used to be. You have Lyanna back and will be asking her to marry you one day."

Stefan smiled. "There is a ball tonight and I know Lyanna wants to go. I was thinking of proposing to her tonight, but I don't know." He looked at her sleeping figure as she turned away. "She's my life."

Damon smiled. "Stay home...."

"Nope." He says. "Lyanna thinks that Katherine knows something and why she is desperate in getting that moonstone. Timothy knows something and he is making sure his sister doesn't get that stone."

Lyanna raised up looking at them. "Why are you two talking? I'm trying to sleep here."

"When you saw Timothy in a flashback, where was it."

"The night we all turned." She says. "I don't know who she is running from, but I know she's scared and doesn't want me to get hurt."

Stefan pulled her into his arms. "You won't because I won't let you get hurt. Promise." He says kissing her head. "You get some more sleep and I'll make sure there is a plan because tonight, I'm going to make sure that tonight is special for you."

Lyanna smiled as she laid back down and fell asleep. Stefan sighed as Damon walked away as they were going to make this night special for Lyanna. He will have Timothy help him tonight unless Stefan and Lyanna get involved.
~~~
Sometime that day, Caroline walked with Lyanna. "So, how are things with you and Stefan?'

"You already know how things are." She says as Caroline smiled. "Why do you always ask?"

"Because of the stories you and Stefan have told me. It's like you two have your own fairy tell and I'm just the girl who loves seeing her best friend happy." She says. "Plus, I can always cry to you when something happens."

Lyanna looked at Caroline. "Matt may not be the one, but I promise you now, you will have you a guy that will love you just like Stefan loves me." She says. "I know that is the love you want and you will have that June wedding that you always dreamed of."

Caroline looked at her smiling. "One day, I hope you and Stefan do something that he couldn't with the other two Lyannas."

She smiled as she hopes that one day, she can marry Stefan. He had plans on marrying them both, but the one Lyanna disappeared and the other one had Johnathon Gilbert kill her. All she has been doing was giving Stefan everything that the others couldn't and she hopes to continue to do so. "Lyanna?"

"Hmm."

"Are you okay?"

Lyanna smiled as she hugged her best friend. "I am perfectly fine." She says seeing a dress she really liked. "Just like that dress."
~~~
Sometime that night, Lyanna was looking around the ball for Stefan. Katherine saw her sister and couldn't believe how beautiful she looked. A lot of eyes went on her as she walked around. Stefan saw her and couldn't believe his eyes that the love of his life looked like a princess. He walked over to her smiling. "May I have this dance?"

Looking at Stefan, Lyanna smiled. "Of course." She says.

Stefan stared dancing with Lyanna as Timothy looked at Damon. Time to kill Katherine.

"Stefan?'

"Hmm."

"I want to help. I may not be able to kill her because she looks like my sister and I'm her sister's reincarnation. I just can't up and kill her." She tells him. "She knows something and I may be the only person who can get her to talk."

"At this moment, don't worry about her or what they are doing. Tonight is about you and me, baby." He says as he continued to dance with her. "I just want this night with you."

Lyanna smiled as she kissed him. Stefan looked at her as she pulled back. "I love you."

"I love you." He says. "You started it."

Laughing, Lyanna took his hand to find an empty room. Stefan was confused till she found an empty room. Walking in, Stefan was pushed against the door. "You really want alone time with me. No drama."

"No drama." He says. "But there is something I want to ask you, but this isn't the place." Taking her mask off, Stefan smiled. "God, you are so beautiful tonight. I feel like I just met you."

Smiling she took his mask off. "And you will get the same feelings you felt before. I will make sure you are loved everyday and that one day, we can see if there is a way for vampires to have kids. Because that was the one thing you wanted with Lyanna Pierce."

Stefan kissed her so hard that she had to hold on to him. Lyanna smiled into the kiss as they both spoke. "I love you."