✟~₮ⱧⱤɆɆ~✟

Dinner was tense as Ciel arrived and sat at his spot at the dinner table. Sebastian filled their glasses, careful to not stand too close to Ciel. The younger earl covered his scent gland, trying to cover up his nervousness, but Sebastain smelled it clear as day. Instead of calming him, he refrained and turned back to his post in the room.

Vincent noticed the interaction and sighed, "You really can trust him, Ciel. If he were like those other low-ranking Alphas, I wouldn't have hired him."

Ciel moved his hand away from his scent gland, starting to believe his father. Sebastian had made no advances towards him or shown any interest. The teen decided to finally relax in Sebastian's presence which eased his hyperattentive smell. Sebastian's aroma lessened and became less suffocating.

"Before I forget to tell you all, Elizabeth has invited us to her Fall Party! It'll be next week!" Rachel informed. "It's to celebrate the Fall Harvest!"

Ciel rolled his eyes. "Is attendance mandatory?"

"Why say such a thing?"

"She hates me!" Ceil exasperated, leaning back in his chair. He gave off a stressed scent which Sebastian desperately wanted to help, but continued to hold back.

Vincent begged, "Please, Ciel! You might meet someone there!"

Ciel sighed in defeat and nodded, "Fine, I'll go." He paused. "I'll go only if Sebastian comes as my body guard."

Vincent nearly spat out his drink at Ciel's sudden statement. Sebastian raised his eyebrows and smiled happily. Ciel's mother widened her eyes and looked towards her husband for his answer.

"You want Sebstian to accompany you?" Vincent clarified, wiping the mess away with his napkin.

"As a bodyguard." Ciel stated, looking towards his food.

Sebstian stepped forward and bowed. "It would be an honor to attend the party as your bodyguard, young master."

Ciel dipped his head in Sebastian's direction to show appreciation for his eagerness. He could see the joy the butler had, finally being able to serve him.

"Well!" Vincent beamed. "I don't see why not!"

The alpha smiled at his son happily, "I'm elated you've come around to trusting him son."

"Of course, father. If you say he'll protect me, then I'll believe it."

~•~•~•~~•~•~•~~•~•~•~~•~•~•~

As dinner ended, Ciel invited Sebastian to the den to speak. He was hoping to clear any negative feelings between them. Once Sebastain finished clearing the table, he made his way to meet the young master.

Ciel gestured for the butler to sit across from him. Ciel's three protective servants stood behind him, prepared to restrain Sebastian if necessary.

"What is it you wish to speak about, young master?" Sebstian wondered, tilting his head.

Ciel didn't make eye contact as he apologized, "I'm truly sorry if I offended you with my assumptions earlier this morning."

Sebastian's raised into surprise and then eased into a grin. "I fully understand, young master. I assure you that I will protect you with no other alternative motives."

Ciel nodded slowly, standing and holding out his hand. Sebastian stood and shook his hand to solidify their trust. Finny, Bardroy, and Mey-rin relaxed seeing Ciel's trust in the Alpha.

"Now, here is what you need to do as my bodyguard." Sebastian straighten and listened to his orders.

"Nobody is allowed to touch me unless they are family or close friends. I don't shake the hands of strangers. Also, keep alphas at a distance from me. I don't want to see one close to me."

Sebastian bowed and assured, "Noted, young master. I will do my best."

Ciel nodded and added on, "And most of all, do not leave my side." The teen headed towards the door, announcing, "I'm off to bed."

"I'll assist you, young master!" Finny offered.

"Actually, Sebastain will assist me tonight." Ciel yawned. Sebastian beamed as he trailed behind his young master to assist him.

~•~•~•~~•~•~•~~•~•~•~~•~•~•~

If you could date anyone from the black butler universe, who would you date?

So many options, but I would have to go with Agni. He's so sweet and can make some good curry. Definitely would choose him as my first choice.

Toodles~