✟~₮Ɇ₦~✟

Ciel had gone through the worst of his heat and was starting to come back to his senses. Sebastian had tended to everything his asked for, everything not influenced by his heat. He kept his composure throughout.

Sebastian applied a cold cloth to Ciel's head, gently holding it in place. Ciel reached his hand up and laid it on his butler's.

"No, young master." Sebastian chastized, pulling his hand away for the umpteenth time.

"S-Sebastian..." Ciel wheezed, able to make eye contact.

Sebastian let his hand go, and Ciel laid it back on the cold cloth. His butler greeted, "Welcome back, young master."

The teen scoffed, sitting up and removing the cloth. He handed it to Sebastian. The butler helped him out of his bed, careful to not touch him too much.

"Are you sure you can go about? You're technically still in heat." Sebastian reminded, catching his master as he tripped.

Ciel took a deep breath and steadied himself, using Sebastian as a crutch to hold on to. After a moment, he was able to stand on his own.

"I can't...stay in this room...anymore." Ciel huffed out. "I need some air."

Sebastian bowed his head and retrieved proper clothed for him. He was careful when undressing him, and Ciel seemed to be less hands than usual. It was clear that the Omega wanted to but refrained.

As Sebastian was straightening Ciel's tie, his young master was gazing into the Alpha's eyes, glancing between them and his lips. The butler was unaware. too focused on his job. Ciel raised a hand up to Sebastian's face. The butler stopped him as he leaned in closer.

"No, young master." The butler repeated.

"And who are you to be ordering me?" Ciel scoffed, moving his hand to the back of the Alpha's neck and forcing him closer. "I'm doing this for me, not you."

Ciel pulled Sebastian into a forceful kiss. The butler went to resist, but Ciel growled when he did. The butler gave in and allowed his master to kiss him. When they pulled apart, Ciel looked away with no shame.

"Let's go." Ciel ordered, walking towards the door. Sebastian had to shake himself out of shock to follow. "And, Sebastian. Don't let that kiss go to your head. That's an order."

"Yes, young master."

"And Sebastian-" Ciel paused, grabbing the butler's tie and pulling it down, "Don't act surprised when it happens again."

The Omega let Sebastian go and left the room. Sebastian took a moment to collect himself and follow behind him.

The butler was at a loss for words, confused if Ciel actually wanted to kiss him or if it was the heat influencing him. Nevertheless, he had to do what his master ordered. That was his job as a Phantomhive butler.

Ciel hated the urge restraining him, so he had just did what he wanted. He didn't have to explain his actions or the fact that he wanted more. It was the noble in him that made him powerful, and the omega craved more control over the Alpha.

~•~•~•~~•~•~•~~•~•~•~~•~•~•~

Would you rather punch Finnian or slap Agni?

Die. I'd rather die. But if I had to choose, maybe punch Finnian cause my weak self probably wouldn't hurt him. I can't punch worth crap, but I can slap an idiot like there's no tomorrow. I love Finny and Agni both😭!

Toodles~