✟~₴łӾ~✟

Since Alois was a Beta, Sebastian couldn't distance him from Ciel, though he passionately wanted to. Ciel was uncomfortable at the boy's compliment but pretended to be flattered anyway. Elizabeth glared daggers at the blond Beta, furious that Ciel was outshining her again.

"Alois," Elizabeth gritted through her teeth, "can we talk alone for a moment?"

The Beta sighed, knowing she was going to scold him. The two disappeared into a different room. Ciel scanned the sea of people, scoping out the multiple Alphas in the room.

"Let's get this over with." Ciel huffed, walking towards them.

Sebastian was following Ciel's orders perfectly. He would distance Ciel from Alphas, reject handshakes from strangers for the Omega, and make a neverending attempt to make his young master more comfortable. Ciel clung close to his butler's side, nervous about being left alone. The Omega had begun to struggle for breath, and his knees were weakening. Sebastian tried to mask Ciel's scent with his own, but it became insanely challenging as the night progressed.

"Hello, my dear." A strange Alpha purred, moving closer to Ciel. Sebastian moved in front of the Omega with an intimidating stare.

Ciel bit back his disgust and greeted, "Hello, sir. How are you this evening?"

"I'm doing wonderful. I noticed you from a distance and was wondering if I could ask for a dance." The Alpha asked, holding out his hand.

The Alpha released an overpowering scent to allure Ciel, but it only made him struggle more. His temperature was fevering as his vision became slightly fuzzy. Sebastian quickly noticed this and released a scent to suppress the strength of Ciel's growing heat.

"Forgive me, but I'm feeling a tad bit under the weather." Ciel politely refused, holding up his palm. "Please excuse me."

Ciel left the room with Sebastian and found an empty library down the hall. Sebastian closed the door and quickly guided Ciel to a chair.

"Young master, I must implore that you do not continue tonight," Sebastian begged, feeling Ciel's head.

Ciel was still in denial, trying to seem in control in a helpless state. "Go get me something to drink. I need to cool down before I melt."

"Are you sure you want to be left alone?"

The Omega huffed, "I'm far enough from everyone. Just hurry."

The Alpha nodded and hesitantly left. Ciel felt his heat coming on quickly, and he was slightly nervous that he wasn't far enough from the party. His stomach was warm and a needy sensation pulsed down his body. The door opened and clicked shut, making Ciel sigh.

"Sebastian, you were right. I-" Ciel's words were cut off as he looked up to see Alois standing in front of him. "Alois?"

"My, My, Ciel," Alois smirked, laying a hand on the Omega's face. "It almost seems like you're going into heat."

Ciel was in utter horror, but he was losing himself to lust faster than he could run. Running would worsen the situation anyway. If he left the room, every Alpha in the building would probably smell him. 

"Alois, please leave." Ciel firmly asked, leaning away from the Beta's touch. 

Ciel tried to stand and move away from him, but his knees gave out. The Omega dropped into Alois' arms with a gasp. Alois held him close, taking a long whiff at Ciel's scent gland.

"Now, how could I leave you in this state?" Alois purred, making Ciel's temperature rise higher. "What if a big Alpha comes along and takes advantage of you?"

Ciel was beginning to lose control as he took in Alois' scent. He could fight back from utter lust since the boy was only a Beta; however, if he were an Alpha, Ciel would have given in instantly. Still, Alois was becoming more alluring to Ciel as his heat worsened. Their faces were close, and Ciel was dying to kiss him. 

"Alois, don't you dare," Ciel warned, grunting and swarming in his grip. 

Alois soothed, baring his canines, "Let me take care of you, Ciel."

~•~•~•~~•~•~•~~•~•~•~~•~•~•~

If you were in the Black Butler universe, would you be an angel, human, demon, or reaper?

That's a hard choice, but I'd probably be a reaper. I'd be Undertaker's sidekick cause I find him fun and risky to be around. And, of course, I'd have a cool death-scythe.😌