✟~ɆⱠɆVɆ₦~✟

Sebastian had his head in a world ever since the kiss. It had been a week, but he couldn't forget it. Something drew Sebastian to his master.

Word had spread about Ciel's new butler, and everyone assumed there were going to mate. Elizabeth was furious with her cousin for the attention he received, so she started to plan to get her spotlight back. One late night, she met with the Undertaker.

She walked into his store and found him munching on dog treats. Elizabeth wasn't surprised since everyone knew he was a loon.

"I want Ciel dead, and I think you know someone who can get it done." The girl stated seriously.

Undertaker giggled, "Give me a joke, and then I'll tell you."

Elizabeth growled under her breath, "This man is gonna give me a headache."

~•~•~•~~•~•~•~~•~•~•~~•~•~•~

Ciel was quietly reading in the library, sipping on his favorite earl grey tea. Sebastian was dusting off some decorative antiques nearby. Sebastian was lost in thought, glancing subtly at his master. Ciel began to notice from the feeling of eyes all over him. 

"Something on your mind?" Ciel asked, peering up from his book. 

"Nothing from the usual, young master."

Ciel marked his page and sat the novel next to his cup. Sebastian avoided eye contact and focused on his task, but Ciel wasn't about to let it go. The boy walked over to his butler and scooped his jaw to face him. Sebastian was shocked but didn't fight back. 

"And what has been 'the usual' recently?" Ciel interrogated, pulling the man's face close to his. 

The boy watched Sebastian's cheeks dust red, and the alpha's scent grew despite his control. Sebastian could hold back his drive easily; however, when it was Ciel prodding at him, it was more of a challenge. Ciel craved power, and to have a dictatorship of a natural system seemed intriguing to him. 

"You're eyes wander a lot, don't they." Ciel deadpanned with a smug face. "We can't have that."

Ciel slightly smiled as he undid his tie. Sebastian gasped as his face lit up bright crimson, and Ciel guided him by his jaw to the chair he was reading in. The boy tossed him in the seat as the tie slid off his shoulders. Ciel stared at Sebastian, and Sebastian could see the thoughts running through his mind.

"You look like a deer in headlights." Ciel joked, wrapping the tie around both his hands. "What do you think is going to happen? You think I'm going to mate with you?"

Sebastian shivered, "Then what are you going to do?"

Ciel wrapped his tie around Sebastian's eyes, making a knot in the back to keep it secure. Once Ciel made sure his butler couldn't see, he held the alpha's face in his hands. 

"I told you not to let that kiss go to your head, but you let it anyway." Ciel jeered, slowly sliding his hands down the butler's chest. Sebastian's breath hitched for a moment until Ciel backed away and began to circle him slowly. "My mom always told me that if you ever get a song stuck in your head, listen to the lyrics entirely. Then, it'll get rid of it." 

Ciel crawled into Sebastian's lap, facing together. The teen teasingly rubbed their noses together, earning a bashful reaction from the butler. "Maybe that will work."

Ciel's lips descended onto Sebastian's, catching the butler off guard. The alpha leaned into the contact, trying to take over the movement, but Ciel didn't have it. The teen held him still and wouldn't let the butler do anything but follow. Sebastian tried to reach his hands up to lay them on the omega's hips. 

Ciel grabbed his hands and forced them to the arms of the chair. The omega broke the kiss for only a moment to chastise, "No, Sebastian. You didn't let me touch you during my heat, so now you can't touch me during your rut."

"What do you mean during my rut?" Sebastian wondered breathily. 

Ciel's smirk grew. "You're about to find out."

~•~•~•~~•~•~•~~•~•~•~~•~•~•~

Would you rather have Pluto as a pet or Sebastian as a butler?

I know this seems stupid, but I'd like Pluto as a pet. I don't know why. It is what it is. 😌

Toodles~