✟~Ɇł₲Ⱨ₮ɆɆ₦~✟

Lady Red was fitting in her finest Thanksgiving dress. She was in the cheerful mood, but she noticed her sister slightly uneasy. It wasn't like Rachel to be so down on a holiday.

"Sister? What's the matter?" Red asked sitting next to her.

Rachel worried, "Do you remember the night of Elizabeth's fall harvest party?"

"Yes, what about it?"

"Well, Elizabeth said she wanted Ciel dead." Rachel revealed. "I know she was upset, but isn't it much to wish death on someone?"

Lady Red widened her eyes. "Sweet Lizzy said that? That's not lady like at all!" Red brushed a strand of hair behind her sister's ear. "There's nothing to worry about, sister."

Red stood and offered her hand. Rachel smiled and laid her hand in her sister's. Lady Red then pulled her sister to the center of the room, twirling and laughing.

"It's Thanksgiving, Rachel!" Red chirped. "Let us feast and dance and be thankful for everything we have!"

They playfully danced, merrily giggling as they did when they were young. Their moment was cut off my a knock at the door. Vincent entered, and a smile grew on his face as he saw his mate.

"May I have this dance, my lady." Vincent offered with a mischievous tone.

Rachel blushed. "Oh Vincent, I haven't even put on makeup yet!"

"You don't need makeup! For it will only cover up your natural radiance."

Sebastian appeared at the doorway and knocked on the doorframe. He bowed and excused himself from interrupting them.

"Young master is ready and is waiting to greet the guests." He informed.

Vincent laid a hand on the butler's shoulder like an old friend. Rachel straightened the butler's tie and fixed his hair right. Lady Red noticed the close bond between them, and she had to ask.

"My, my! It seemes you're part of the family already, aren't you, Sebastian?" Red smirked, placing her hands on her hips.

Rachel excitedly whispered to her sister. "We have given him our blessing to mate with Ciel!"

Lady Red gasped, "Ciel finally wants to mate?"

Sebastian flushed crimson as he demurred, "No, no. Master and Mistress wish for me to; however, Ciel is still unsure of me." The butler's mind flashed back to the teen's teasing games.

"What makes this Alpha so special?" Red wondered, crossing her arms. Her eyes judged him.

Vincent remarked on Sebastian's control over his drive and dedication to protecting Ciel. Rachel picked up, telling about the night he saved Ciel from Alois' disgusting perverted attempt to forcibly mate. Lady Red, for a Sigma, was highly impressed.

"How much of a control do you have?" She questioned.

Sebastian was confident. "Most entirely. It took practice and training from — an old friend."

"Really? Tell me more!"

~•~•~•~~•~•~•~~•~•~•~~•~•~•~

You're dead! Who will you come back and haunt in the Black Butler universe?

Undertaker. I feel like he'd be more entertaining to be around, and he wouldn't try to get rid of me😭

Toodles~