✟~Ɇł₲Ⱨ₮~✟

"A-Alpha!" Ciel screamed as Sebastian brought him inside the manor.

"Please lower your voice, young master." Sebastian sighed, hoping the other servants didn't hear him.

Ciel tugged at Sebastian's collar, trying to get his attention, but the butler stayed strong and carried him to his room without looking him in the eyes. Sebastian couldn't leave him in the clothes he was in, so he gathered some comfortable night clothes for him.

Ciel's consciousness wasn't focused, and his actions were out of his control. When Sebastian returned, he reached out and began tugging at the butler's uniform. Sebastian had to repeatedly push the Omega's hands away, getting frustrated grunts in return.

Ciel silenced his whining as Sebastian began to undress him, but it was as he wanted. Sebastian held firm, refusing to give Ciel the attention he wanted and focusing on the task. Once Ciel was unclothed, he fought back as Sebastian tried to put on his nightclothes.

Sebastian became more frustrated as Ciel fought against him like a toddler, whining and reaching out to pull at him. He had finally had enough and rose his Alpha voice.

"Remain still!" Sebastian commanded, and Ciel looked as if he went paralyzed.

The butler hated to use his voice like that, but it was the only way to get Ciel to bed. After Sebastian finished, he laid Ciel back and quietly left the room. He sighed out of exhaustion and rubbed his eyes as he went towards his room.

~•~•~•~~•~•~•~~•~•~•~~•~•~•~

The following day, Sebastian served Ciel breakfast in his room. His scent was getting worse, and the teen was constantly uncomfortable. The butler made his way down to the dining hall to serve Rachel and Vincent. Along the way, he passed The three Beta servants, each nearly passing out.

"What happened to you three?" Sebastian wondered, catching Mey-rin as she fell.

"Alphas were attacking the manor all night!" Finny exasperated, his eyelids only half-open.

Sebastian felt sympathy for the trio and sent them off to bed, assuring them that he'd take care of everything that day. He prepared breakfast for Vincent and Rachel and served them in Bardroy's usual place.

"Thank you," Vincent wholeheartedly thanked. "Sebastian, thanks to you, my son is safe."

Sebastian disagreed, "No, no, I can't accept praise. I could've prevented the whole thing had I forced him just to come home. Plus, my actions were not that of a proper butler."

Rachel chirped, "What in the world are you talking about? You protected Ciel from that mongrel at the party! And you held your composure, which I'm sure was difficult to do."

Sebastian smiled, pouring Rachel a glass of juice. Vincent added on, "I don't think your actions were anything but necessary! Trust me, if you hadn't broken his arm, I would have!"

"Vincent, calm yourself." Rachel chastised, chuckling at her mate.

"Of course, dear."

Sebastian felt pleased being praised for his protective manner. He was nervous, however, about what Ciel would say after his heat passed over.

The butler left to the kitchen to retrieve another bowl of fruit, leaving the two alone to speak.

"I think he'll make a great son-in-law." Rachel sighed happily.

Vincent laid his head on his hand. "Now, let's hope that Ciel thinks so."

~•~•~•~~•~•~•~~•~•~•~~•~•~•~

Out of all the characters in the Black Butler series, who do you relate to more?

This may sound surprising, but Tanaka. He's like me. He just sits in the corner and watches the drama unfold without getting involved. We are both chill.

Toodles~