✟~₮₩Ɇ₦₮Ɏ-Ø₦Ɇ~✟

The family greeted their guests at the door with cheerful holiday smiles. Sebastian was by Ciel's side as usual, awaiting for any request his master may have.

When a piping voice emerged from a carriage, Ciel tensed and immediately stepped closer to Sebastian. The Alpha was pleased with the reaction. Vincent noticed and gave Sebastian a friendly smile.

"Ciel!" Elizabeth squealed, running towards him.

"Sebastian!" Ciel called, and the butler stepped in front of him to shield off the girl.

She pouted, "Ciel! I can't get a hug?"

"Elizabeth, you know I'm not a touchy-feely person." He glared. "What's with this excited behavior?"

She seemed strangely more energetic and attached, considering the Fall Harvest party disaster. Rachel was uneasy around her, but it didn't stop her from greeting the Omega girl like normal.

As she walked in, she gave Grell an expectant stare. The butler nodded her her direction.

"Oh, Ciel, we're family! We should always be excited with family."

Ciel muttered under his breath, "I would say anxious rather then excited. That girl is up to something."

Sebastian leaned down and whispered to the Omega. "I believe Lady Elizabeth and Lady Red's butler, Grell, is in kahoots. I shall keep a close eye on them."

Before Sebastian excused himself to check on dinner preparations, Ciel ordered, "Once you're done with preparations, meet me in the study."

"Yes, my lord."

The Alpha's stomach twisted with excitement. He checked up with Bard on the meal, Mey-rin with the dinner placement, and Finny with the flower arrangements.

Agni, Prince Soma's butler, helped Bard, which really helped him. Grell was helping where ever he could, and Sebastian was keeping a close eye on him. Before he left, he silently informed his coworkers of Grell suspicious behavior.

"We'll keep an eye on the man." Bard assured.

The scent of an angry Alpha filled the air, which alerted Sebastian. He nearly sprinted back up to the front door. It was clear what was the cause — the Trancy boy.

Vincent was trying to hold back, but it was clear that Alois was not at all welcomed. He was only there because Elizabeth had declared him her mate to be.

Ciel released a fearful pheromone that Sebastian addressed to immediately. He stood in front of Ciel and released a calming scent. Out of no where, Ciel hugged Sebastian's arm, almost as if to claim property.

Vincent relaxed seeing his son attach to the butler. He scent lowered and he went inside, not bothering to greet the horrid Beta. Alois trembled as he walked by Sebastian.

"Let's go to the study." Ciel ordered.

His voice wasn't as demanding as usual, which was slightly concerning for Sebastian. Ciel was serious, not playful.

~•~•~•~~•~•~•~~•~•~•~~•~•~•~

A Black Butler character got down on one knee to propose to you. Who are you praying it is? And how would you want them to do it?

Mey-rin🤤 fight me. Idk, shooting rifles with me? Like a special moment, and NOT around a big group of people.

Toodles~